Chapter 4: Apollo's offspring

Song: Stay gold by Bts

Hoseok pov:

After Jin introduced us to the infamous Min Yoongi we went to the campsite for dinner. Mostly all the children of a certain god sat at the same table, but not Jin. Jin always went to sit with Yoongi since he didn't have any siblings as the son of Zeus. I decided to sit with them. They looked up at me with a small smile. Then I let my eyes wander over the other demigods and I sighed happily as my eye fell upon Hwasa. "Hey Hoseok, I can see you eyeing my half -sister." Jin replies pushing my shoulder. "I am not."
"Even I noticed." Yoongi grinned.
I blushed and hide my face in my hands. Not much later Jungkook joined us at the table together with Siyeon. "Hey Hoseok." She smiled at me.
I raised my head slightly at her and gave her a small smile "Hey Siyeon."
"What made you a blushing mess?" She giggled stealing some food of Jungkook his plate. What earned her a glare from her half-brother.
"Hwasa." Yoongi answers for me.
I noticed her smile drop from her face as she nodded "Then go talk to her."
"You think I should?" I ask her.
She hesitated for a moment before answering "If you sit here, nothing will happen."
"I agree." Jin says before staring at Yoongi "So you should go talk to Jimin."
"Oh what did I miss?" Siyeon asks interested.
I sighed in relief knowing that the attention wasn't focused on me anymore and let my eyes roam back over the others.

After dinner I walked back to the house of Apollo's children, only to see that all of my siblings were inside "So Hoseok I saw you sitting at the table of Yoongi today, why?" Wheein asks me.
"We are friends." I shrug
"Really?" Gahyeon asks "What is he like?."
I looked at her weirdly "He is like he is."
She pouted "You are no fun."
"Hey brother I noticed that Siyeon was staring at you through dinner." Minhyuk cuts in.
"How would he know he had only eyes for Hwasa." Wheein teases.
"Siyeon?" I ask confused "She wouldn't"
"It is true, I saw it with my own eyes." Minhyuk argues.
"You are delusional."
"Aish then don't believe me." He answers before disappearing.
"overdramatic much." Wheein mutters.
Gahyeon threw a pillow at her head "You are far more dramatic than he is."
She gasps placing his hand on his heart "I am not."
I laughed what caused Wheein to throw the cushion at me now "don't laugh you are the same as me."
"She is right." Gahyeon chuckles before turning some music on "Now who likes to dance with me."
"Go ask Chanyeol." Wheein teases.
"The son of Hephaestus?" I asks before turning to her "I didn't know you two had something going on."
"We don't." she blushes
"That is not what I saw last night." Wheein smirks what earned her another pillow to her head and that is how the night ended in a pillow fight.