Chapter 7: Capture the Flag

Song: Fever by Ateez

Namjoon pov:
"Good morning everyone today we are going to play capture the flag." Chiffon announced when we were all eating breakfast.
"Isn't that a child game?" Handong asks, she is the daughter of Hermes and just entered the camp last week, so it didn't surprise me that she thinks this is a children's game.
"We use real swords and fighting techniques to capture the other flag of course we don't try to kill each other." Jimin explains.
"Jimin is right." Chiffon replies "For now the teams house of Ares, Apollo, Hestia, Hades, Demeter and Hephaestus against house of Poseidon, Zeus, Aphrodite, Athena and Hermes."
I smiled and let my gaze move over to Jin but at the same time he looked at me and our eyes met. I quickly looked the other way when I felt my cheeks become hot. "Namjoon who made you blush?" Dami my sibling asks with a small smirk "was it Jin?"
"ssst don't be so loud." I scold her.
"Why not. It Is not something to be embarrassed about." She clicks her tong "Why don't you ask him out."
"it is not that simple."
"Of course, it is, you walk over to him and say Hi would you like to go out with me." She replies, "I know that you're scared of rejection."
"I am not." I argue.
"Then what is holding you back?" She asks me.
I bit my lip I wanted to say because I am scared that he will say no but I just denied that that was the reason. But at that moment Jimin came to my rescue and pulled me away from my sibling by telling them her he needs my help.

"Thank you." I tell him.
"No problem I saw you struggling." He answers still pulling me after him until we stopped and when I looked up, I was looking at Jin. My eyes widened up closer he was even prettier than I imagined. Jin looked at me with curious eyes. "JIn." Jimin began "You know Namjoon right."
"Yes, I do." Jin smiled.
"great he wanted to discuss with you the plan he made to capture the other team's flag." Jimin replies letting go of me and giving me a slight push forward. I turned around and glared at him. He was about to go away but Jin stopped him.
"Jimin while I talk to Namjoon can you hang out my friend Yoongi all our other friends are on the other team."
I noticed Jimin gulp and nodding, hah karma is a bitch I thought before looking at Jin again with a small smile. "Well Namjoon let's talk shall we."
"Okay." I reply.
"Or we can do something other than talking." Jin whispers in my ear.
"What do you have in mind." I smirk a sudden wave of confidence washing over me.
"How about I show you." he licks his lips still not breaking eye contact with me.
"Lead the way."
Jin smiled and grabbed my hand pulling me deeper in the forest that was surrounding our camp.