Chapter 18: The Oracle

Song: My My by Seventeen

Jungkook pov:
"So what do we do now?" He asks to Chiffon who was starring at the spot where his friend Dionysus stood before getting killed. The centaur looked up and let his eyes go over the demigods "We do nothing."
"What do you mean by doing nothing?" I ask, "Should we wait here while our parents are getting murdered?"
"Don't think so little of the gods, they can handle a few runaway kids." Chiffon replies his voice not as steady as before.
"Maybe they can." Namjoon cuts in "But this are not just a few kids and as you might remember the gods are there parents wouldn't they want to protect their children?"
Chiffon sighed "You're right, let's go to the oracle maybe she knows what will happen."
"Do you think she will let all of us enter?" Yoongi asks. Chiffon shoke his head and cleared his throat "ALL DEMIGODS PLEASE GO TO THE DINING AREA AND WAIT THERE. KIHYUN AND WONHO YOU COUNT WHO IS HERE AND WHO IS MISSING. GAHYEON GO TO THE MEDICAL TENT AND STAY THERE WITH THE INJURED, DAMI HELP HER WITH DOCUMENTING WHO THE PATIENTS ARE. WHEN WE RETURN, I WANT A FULL LIST OF EVERY DEMIGOD STILL PRESENT." Then he turned to us "you eight come with me."

When entered the house of the oracle's home and took the stairs up to the attic. Chiffon stops us "Only one can enter."
"Then why did we come all together?" I ask the old man.
"Because I am not sure who of you will get answers from the oracle." He answers before looking at Jin "You want to try it?"
Jin visibly swallowed before nodding. He grabbed the doorknob before turning it and entering. It stayed quiet for awhile but then Jin resurfaced back in the hallway. "Nothing."
"Should I give it a try?" I rub the back of my head.
"Go ahead." Chiffon gestured to the door.
I took a deep breath before entering the room that held the oracle. When the door closed behind me the oracle lightens up. "I am the spirit Of Delphi, Speaker of Phoebus Apollo. Approach speaker and ask."
"What should we do to help our parents against the demigods rebellion?"
" What is good what is bad shall not be up to the gods, it all depends on the choices we ourselves make. Gods have ruled the seas, the skies and the earth in peace together. But war is threating our peaceful lives at our doorstep. Children born between gods and mortals formed a resistance against everything we know. Demigods will conclude how the war will end and what is right or wrong. Go with a group follow the crumbs they left behind and get to Olympia gods before them. Just remember son of Ares sometimes you have to give up in order rise again even if that means giving up on love." Then the oracle stopped talking and the room turned dark again. My mouth was dry as I walked out of the room back to the hallway. Everyone looked at me with anticipation "And?" Taehyung asks.
"I heard the prophecy."
"Well what is it?" Hoseok asks. I scraped my throat before reciting what the oracle told me.

"So, who wants to go on a quest?" Chiffon asks us.
"You want us to go?" I ask.
"You guys have a deep connection with each other. You care for each other like friends, brothers, sisters and lovers and above all I trust you." Chiffon replies and I felt my breath hitch in my throat at the word lovers and let my gaze fall on Taehyung.
"Well then it is decided let's grab the things we need and go." Namjoon replies.

The End of book 1
***********************

Hey guys,

A sequel is in the making but I am very busy so it can take awhile before it appears on Wattpad.

Lots of love for those reading my fanfiction

I hope you enjoyed it.

Xx
Demi