Chapter 11: Apologize

Song: 2 kids by Taemin

Jimin pov:
The game ended quickly with the other team winning. I found Namjoon after the game pouting and throwing some stones in the water near the campsite. "So, what happened between you and Jin hyung that made you sulk."
"I don't know it went smooth, we made out and I asked him out. He was really excited about it until I told him that I would bring him to the city. Then he started to stutter and shake before he bolted saying he couldn't go tonight." He explained.
"Yah with did you do to Jin he was panicking a shaking" Rose shouts joining us.
"Nothing I wanted to take him out outside the barrier." Namjoon replies.
"Hmmmm Jin did say something about the fact that he couldn't go outside." she mumbles before looking at Namjoon "Go ask him why he can't leave the camp and ask him out on a date here."
"Rose is right." I agree
"Of course I am and now if you will excuse me, I have to go and find my girlfriend." She excuses herself before she left us.
"Okay so enough about me, I will go talk to Jin again tomorrow but now I want to know what happened between you and Yoongi?"
"I honestly don't know, I tried to talk to him and he thought I only went to sit with him since Jin Hyung asks and he told me I could leave if I wanted to and that he was used to it."
"What was your response?" Namjoon asks.
"I asked him what he meant by that, he told me it was none of my business and then I told him that maybe people left because he pushed them away." I explain.
Namjoon facepalmed himself "Jimin you got no jams."
"I know I blew it right." I
"Yes you should apologize to him, you don't know the reasons of why the people he cared about left him."
"You are right. I have to say sorry for my words."
"Yeah but it is too late now, they will probably be asleep already." Namjoon replies "We should go to bed too."
"Yeah goodnight." I tell Namjoon before walking back to the Hermes house.

Once I reach the house for the children of Hermes, I saw my brother Sehun cleaning our porch while Shownu was shamelessly making out with his Sater boyfriend against the wall of the house. I rolled my eyes and went inside, Handong was braiding Moonbyul's hair, Lay was already fast asleep, Jennie and IM were nowhere in sight. I directly walked to my bed and let myself fall on it, my eyes focusing on the ceiling. "What is with him." I could hear Handong asking Moonbyul.
"I have no idea." She answered.
I closed my eyes and tried to think of ways how I could apologize to the son of Zeus the best before sleep took over.