Chapter 9: I can't

Song: pretty please by Jackson

Jin pov:
"Namjoon." I moaned out his name as his lips suck on the sensitive spot in the croak of my neck. His hands caressing my whole body while he tongues explored every inch of my neck. I threw my arms around his neck letting my fingers roam through his hair while tucking a few strands making him gasp against my skin. "You don't know how long I wanted to do this." I say between breaths.
Namjoon pulled his lips away from my neck and let his eyes stare into mine "We should take it slow."
I groaned at the loss of contact "I guess you're right."
"Trust me I want to continue this badly since you look very fuckable right now but I don't want to screw up."
I smiled and softly peck his lips "I am all for taking it slow and we should head back anyway the others are probably wondering where we sneaked of too. "
"Can I take you out tonight?"
"Like out as in a date?" I ask him with twinkling eyes.
"Yeah in the real world just outside the barrier."
I let my smile falter before stuttering "Outside the. camp."
"Yeah something wrong with that?" Namjoon asks concerned.
"I can't tonight, I am sorry." I reply trembling before running away from him. I came back to the place where my team was only to be met with Yoongi and Rose.

"Hey where were you?" Yoongi asks "And where is Namjoon?"
"Forrest." I stutter before looking at Yoongi with scared eyes. Yoongi his eyes widened as he noticed my stuttering voice and shaking hands.
He immediately ran over to me and grabbed my hands before making me look up at him "What happened?"
"he... wanted... to take me out on a date.... but outside the... barrier." I say trying to stop myself from stuttering.
"He what? I am going to end him." Yoongi grits his teeth.
"Nooo." I say quickly my lips trembling "He doesn't know why I can't go outside"
"Come I will take you back." Yoongi sighs before turning to Rose "Tell the other that there was something wrong with Jin and that I needed to go with him."
"Yeah sure go ahead " Rose answers eyeing the state I was in.
I nodded at her and Yoongi muttered a quick thank you before we walked back to Yoongi his house.

Yoongi carefully let me sit on his bed and helped me lay down while he got some water and medication in order for me to calm down. I took it thankful before swallowing the pills. "Thank...you."
"No problem." Yoongi smiled.
I took a deep breath and felt myself starting to calm down "Yoongi do you think I should tell Namjoon about why I don't want to go outside."
"A relationship is built on trust." He smiles "So I suggest you tell him if you want to start something."
I nodded "You are right."
"Try to get some sleep." He tells me.
"Yeah good plan." I reply before falling asleep.