Chapter 17: I did

Song: Nanana by MCND

Yoongi pov:
The next day all demigods were summoned by Chiffon and Dionysus to the square. I stood next to Hoseok who was leaning on Siyeon and Jin. Dionysus cleared his throat "We discovered that the creature didn't go through the barrier." He looked around the people "It was summoned by someone inside the camp."
"It is better to speak now and tell us the truth than us finding out ourselves." Chiffon replies stamping the ground to make a statement.
I let my eyes roam among the others and could see Somin biting her lip before a smirk appeared on her face. She raised her hand "I did."
Everyone gasped and looked at her confused "Why?" Taehyung asks her.
She laughed "I hate this place, summoning that monster would maybe make our parents get rid of the camp. "
"Why would you want that?" I ask her.
She turned to me "Can't you see it; this camp isn't to protect us". She gestured to the other demigods "It is made by the gods to keep us inside, to lock us up so the rest of the world doesn't know about our existence."
"Exactly and that is why it protects us." Jin argues.
"On the contrary." She answers getting closer to him "They' re afraid we will use our power to destroy the empire they build. "
I laughed "You are crazy that you think one of us would be able to pull that off."
She smirked tapping her chin "True, that is why I am not alone in this." At that moment multiple people appeared placing knives and swords against our throats." She clicks her tongue focusing her attention on everyone here "DEAR DEMIGODS I HAVE HAD ENOUGHED OF BEING NEGLECTED BY OUR PARENTS, THEY PUT US HERE, LIKE ANIMALS IN A CAGE. I AM DONE BEING SUPRESSED BY THEM IT IS TIME TO WORK TOGETHER AND BECOME THE NEXT RULERS OF OLYMPUS. JOIN ME MY BROTHERS, SISTERS AND FRIENDS." She pointed at the new people "This are demigods by more unknown gods or children of the gods they didn't acknowledge as their kin."
"Stop being foolish girl." Dionysus commands.
Somin walked over to him before stabbing him "You will be the example gods can be killed." Dionysus began to glow and before I knew he exploded with a flash of light. She focused her attention back on us "So who wants to join?" I looked around but no one raised their arms or spoke up, I saw a few hesitate but it was Jimin who spoke up, taking a step forward "Your little attack almost killed a few of us and now you want us to join you on a quest to kill our parents." He shoke his head "I will not participate." My heartbeat quickens as she walked towards Jimin, her blade twirling in her hand. She placed the knife on his cheek. She scratched it making a cut on his face. My fist balded as I glared at her "Very well than you will meet the same fate as those gods, she raised her blade, but I shot lighting at her hand making her drop it. Jimin looked at me in shock and Somin started laughing. "Go somewhere else if you want to do this, leave the camp if you think it is a prison. "
"Very well Yoongi son of the mighty Zeus it seems like you and this Hermes kid made your decision." She tuts her lip "We shall go and will meet again after I defeat the gods."
"Only if you don't get fried in the process." I cock my head. "I will go now, who is with me." she replies the new people retreated their knives and went to stand beside her. J. seph went over to her as well, Jiwoo following. I saw Jin look at his sister with pain. Jiwoo had tears in her eyes when her gaze met Jin's and those of her sibling "I am sorry." The daughter of Aphrodite says, "But I am in love with J. seph where he goes, I follow." Then BM walked over to them as well "I wish there was another way." He said that looking at Taehyung "Mother never cared for me and Somin showed me what love is." "Hyung." Taehyung replies "Don't." BM smiled apologetical "I am sorry" Then they all disappeared Somin her laugh echoing through the night.