• t w e l v e •

His Mysterious Co-star

(Alec's POV)

Wow.

Um uh hi wow.

Um wow uh hi.

Am I speaking out loud.

"Yes. Yes you are." She replied.

"Oh..." she smiled. I felt my cheeks get red.

"Mr. Benjamin, Miss (l/n), we're ready for you now."

I watched her take a deep breath and follow him.

God help me.

(Y/N)'s POV

I sat down on one of the stools, Alec sat down in the one next to me. The interviewer was sitting in a chair across from us.

Up on the screen, to my surprise was a picture of the video where I'm standing in the meadow. It looked as if I was mid-twirl. I was smiling.

Little cliche, but ok, bud.

"We're on in three, two..." The camera man pointed at the interviewer.

"How are you? This is Kevin Kennedy on a brand new episode of BUILD, we're coming to you live from the corner of 4th and Broadway on a very sunny, beautiful day, also a very hot day, in Manhattan. Our guest today, speaking of hot, has been on a hot streak this year. He is joined by his mysterious costar of his new music video for End of the Summer. Let's make some noise for Alec Benjamin and (y/s/n)."

(AN: that means your stage name. It could be your first and last name. Or ur full name. Or your first. Or something completely different. Whatever u want really.

The audience clapped and cheered.

"How are you guys?"

Alec answered. "I'm good, it's great to be here, thanks for having us."

I spoke. "How are you?"

"I'm not too bad, thanks." He answered with a smile.

"So, let's talk about this, this song came out, what 3 years ago?"

"That's correct." Alec spoke a little shyly into the microphone.

"So, what inspired you to make a music video? You know, now?"

"Uh, actually it was uh, (y/n) who got me to do it."

The interviewer looked surprised. "Is that so?"

I answered. "Yeah, well, kind of. I told him it was my favorite song, and that I thought it was stupid that he didn't make a music video. So he asked me if I wanted to make one with him."

"Wow. Ok I see so who's idea was it to have you star in the video?"

"Completely his idea." I answered. "I was very reluctant to, actually."

"Really? Why's that?"

"I don't know, I guess I just didn't really know how I felt about going on a public platform. You know, no one out there really knows who I am at all. My instagram's still private, and I thought I'd cause a bit of a stir."