• t h i r t y - t w o •

AN: oh boi 3rd person POV please bare with me it's like 12:30 am.

Alright so this is an interview about Alec and (y/n) as PEOPLE. So obviously (y/n) is going to have some things revealed about her that might not be true to you lovely readers :(. But alas, I must do what I must do to make it interesting.

And I've wanted to write one of these for a long time.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
An Autocomplete Interview

(3rd Person POV)

(y/n) and Alec took a seat on the stools in front of the camera, the white set nearly blinding behind them.

"You ready to tell the world your secrets, Benjamin?" (y/n) sat down, visibly attempting to get comfortable on her uncomfortable chair.

Alec simply chuckled and sat down as well, fiddling with the cuffs on his light washed jean jacket.

(y/n) crossed her arms over her waist, snuggling into her very soft oversized periwinkle sweater.

"Are you cold?" Alec asked her. She shook her head.

"No. It's just so soft." She pulled the neckline above her chin.

Alec hummed in response as he looked away "sweater zipped up to her chin..."

(y/n) furrowed her eyebrows. "What?"

Alec's face lit up with horror. "...o-oh uh n-nothing."

AN: if you don't know what an autocomplete interview is, I linked a video of one. (Sadly Alec doesn't have one.) But Tom Holland will have to do.

Just as (y/n) was about to press further, the crew walked in and handed her their first card.

"Oh. Are we gonna start rolling now?" She asked.

"Uh. We have been." The camera man replied.

"...oh." The two of them simultaneously realized that they would probably use some of those cuts at the beginning.

Oops.

"Should we film an intro?" Alec asked, playing with his hands a little anxiously.

"Yeah, go for it."

(y/n) smiled. "Hi, I'm (y/s/n) and this is our WIRED..." she looked at Alec, waiting for him to continue

"Autocomplete..."

"Interview." They looked at each other briefly and smiled confidently, proud of their synchronization, then faced the camera, still smiling.

"Ok. First card..." (y/n) said as she held it upright on her lap. She scratched her nails against it and Alec cringed. "Oh no. I don't like that." (y/n) laughed in response and did it again.

"stOp!"

"Does Alec Benjamin..." she peeled it off.

"Have a sister?" She finished, swiftly flicking the paper on the floor.

"Yes. I have an older sister, her name is Logan and I love her very much." He said with a straight face.

(y/n) smiled a little as she looked down at the card, peeling off the next question.

"But I do not love that at all." He said as she audibly moved her nails towards the next question.

"Deal with it Benjamin." She smiled as she rolled her eyes. He scoffed. "What- unless- do you wanna do it?"

He backed away and put his hands up.

"nO!"

"Does Alec Benjamin..." she laughed. "have a wife?" (y/n) raised an eyebrow, very amused by the question.