Chapter 3

In a couple of minutes you pulled up to your apartment building staying sat in the car staring out catching your reflection in the glass, your hair was an absolute mess and your eyes red and puffy from crying. You bit your lip just seeing what you looked like remained you of everything that had just happened. What had you done to deserve this. You were just locking up the restaurant after hours nothing out of the usual had happened no one lingering about, that you saw, walking out the parking lot was empty like a set up to a horror movie but it was like this everyday. You didn't even hear them creep up and before you knew it you were smashed over the head. Jack must've noticed your change in mood placing a hand your shoulder snapping you out of your thoughts. He pulled back his hand quickly, " Sorry I di-," " It's ok Jack."

You sighed opening the door and stepping out into the cold night taking in a sharp breath at the sudden change in temperature wrapping your arms around your body. Once you heard Jack get out you locked the car and walked up the steps to the building without saying a word.

You closed the door behind Jack and threw the keys on the table, " I don't have a spear bed room is the couch alright for you?"

" Yeah that's fine I don't sleep much anyway. Y/N is everything alright?" Jack asked looking at with a slight frown on his face. You sighed deeply sitting on a kitchen chair resting your elbows on the table putting your head on your hands.
" No Jack, everything is not alright. I almost just died now I've gotta just go on with my life like nothing happened pretend I'm all ok and I'm not. How am I supposed to go to work tomorrow knowing that someone there is probably a werewolf. A DAMN WEREWOLF CUZ THEY EXIST NOW. And they're probably gunna want my head on a stick!" You were in tears by this point. Jack pulled up a chair beside you and wrapped his arm around your shoulder pulling you into his chest.
" It's ok Y/N me, Sam and Dean will make sure your safe they won't hurt you again I promise." You pulled back a little looking up at him, " pinky promise," you said holding your hand up to him.
" Pinky promise?" He asked confused staring down at your hand his eyebrows knitted together. " You don't know what a pinky promise is?" you laughed a little wiping away your tears sitting up properly facing him. He shook his head looking back up at you. You laughed again and took his hand folding all fingers down but his pinky and interlocking it with your. " It's just this," you said squeezing your finger round his a little, " it's an extra special promise that you can never ever break." You explained smiling up at him only to see his face light up too. " Ok! I pinky promise I'll keep you safe." He beams squeezing your finger back. You both giggled for a bit eventually letter each others hand go.

" I'm going to have a quick shower make yourself at home there's some food in the kitchen and feel free to watch the TV." You smiled before turning and going into the bathroom.
You took longer than you thought the warm water relaxing you completely you taking away all the worries for split second making you forget everything. Sighing you stepped out of the shower wrapping a towel around you and stepping out completely forgetting Jack was in your apartment. He turned around his face turning a deep red and his eyes widened seeing you in just a towel turning his head back around quickly. Walking speedily through the door to your bed room shutting it your face also a deep shade of red filled with embarrassment. How could you forget the best looking person you had seen in a while was sat in your apartment. Mentally cursing to yourself you through your wet hair up in a messy bun and slipped into some joggers and a tank top walking back out and joining Jack on the couch who was already watching the TV intensely only taking a quick look at you as you sat down.

" What you watching?" you asked pulling your legs up beside you.

" The Office, your television said I'd like it." He replied his eyes still glued to the screen, " it's quite funny." He laughed lightly.

" Yeah it is," you laughed standing back up and walking over to a the closet pulling out some blankets and putting them in the couch beside him,
" I'm gunna get some sleep, night Jack thanks again for everything."

" Night Y/N hope you sleep well."