Chaper 13

Your pov:

Feeling yourself wake up you immediately noticed now much better you felt, your headache was completely gone and it no longer felt like a tone of bricks were laying on you. Opening your eyes slowly squinting at the light that filled your room, coming back to your senses more your eyes landing on what your head was resting on, it wasn’t your bed for sure. Moving your head slightly you felt what ever it was move slightly beneath you.

“ Y/N?” A voice said which you recognized was Jack’s, you lifted your head up quickly to see a very tired nephilim staring back at you moving his arm that was around you to rub the sleep from his eyes. Turns out you had been resting your head on his chest your body snuggled up next to his, you smiled at him lifting yourself up and resting on one arm.

“ How long was I out?” You asked watching Jack pull himself up to rest against the wall smiling back at you.

“ A long time. You really worried me, you didn’t wake up when I healed you.” He said his smile fading quickly shuffling up next to you pulling you into a soft hug resting his chin lightly on top of your head. You sighed and hugged him back resting your head back on his chest.

“ Jack I’m so sorry.” You said softly rubbing your hand up and down his back slowly to comfort him, he pulled away a little to look down at you.

“ It wasn’t your fault, just please be more careful next time.” He said his smile slowly creeping back, you nodded lifting your hands up and resting them on either of his cheeks feeling how unbelievably soft his skin was, he leaned down slowly meeting your lips with his pulling you into a soft and loving kiss which you returned. Jack pulled back after a couple of seconds pulling you back into a hug. You could just about see the clock which read 3 and by how tired Jack was you guessed it was early morning.

“ Wow you weren’t wrong, last I knew it was 12 in the morning.” You laughed feeling Jack lean on you more as he began to fall back asleep only getting a hum in return. Staying like this for a few more minutes Jack’s head nestled in the crook of your neck his arms wrapped around your waist his arms falling to your sides as he finally drifted off, slowly lowering him back down on the bed pulling the covers of your bed over him. You weren’t tired at all due to how long you’d been out, watching Jack sleep peaceful his chest rising and falling ever so slightly you leaned down placing a light kiss on his forehead before walking out the room closing the door behind you but not completely shutting it not wanting the noise to wake him up.

Walking through the bunker you headed to a library finding it completely empty which was expected, looking over the large shelves you pulled out a book on angels this one you could actually read. Taking the book you walked back to the kitchen taking off the gauze on your shoulder finding the bite completely healed tossing the bandage in a nearby bin. Placing the book down on the counter you made yourself a sandwich sitting back down eating it as you began to read the book, it had a lot of drawing of different angels and weapons one page taking up with a big drawing of an angel called Michael brandishing a large sword. As you were about to turn the page you heard someone walking towards you stopping and looking up you saw Sam turning the corner with a gun pointing at you which made you freeze staring back at him with wide eyes.

“ Y/N?” He paused lowering his gun quickly,  walking over to you he threw his gun on the counter wrapping his arms around you pulling you close too him, “ You were starting to worry us.” He said letting out a relived sigh but not letting go of you.

“ I’m sorry,” You replied with a sigh starting to feel bad about making everyone worry if you had just stayed by Sam and Dean we wouldn’t be in this mess. He pulled back looking down at you with a confused stare.