Chapter 9

Finally, you arrived at the bunker needless to say it wasn’t what you expected it was just a door in a small hill with a large abandoned building behind it. Pulling a slightly confused face you got out the truck throwing your bag over your shoulder and taking a look around just seeing a bunch if trees and not much else, this place didn’t look like it had been touched in years. “ Hey,” A gruff voice pulled you out of your thoughts, looking over it was Dean, “ Everything good kiddo?” He asked placing his large hand on your shoulder, you nodded a little looking back at the random door in the hill. Sam got out the truck and stood the other side of you.

“ You’ll be alright, it’ll be weird to start off with and the others might look intimidating but there the complete opposite.” Sam said with a reassuring smile before walking down to the door and unlocking it with a strange looking key, you hesitated a bit before following them in down a staircase to yet another door which opened to a massive room with a table in the centre which was lit up and the further down the stairs you walked the more the room behind came into view. It had books lining each wall, you were too taken a back to notice the loud talking had stopped and the room was completely silent. All of a sudden you could feel what felt like millions of eyes staring at you making you feel super self conscious, heat immediately rose to your face and you quickly looked away Sam must have felt how uncomfortable you were as he placed his hand on your back and led you down a hallway to the side on the large room. You all stopped in front of a brown door that looked pretty much like every other door you had passed.

“ You’ll be next to me Y/N so I can keep and eye on you,” Jack said with the ever present, adorable smile of his, you smiled back and walked into the room. The walls where a light brownish colour and there was no decoration around to make it feel home like at all, there was a bed on right wall with a dresser and wardrobe on the left, the only other think in there was a desk against the back wall with a full length mirror next to it. Placing you bag down beside the bed you took another glance around the room, you heard two pairs of foot steps leave turning back to see Jack still stood in the door way his gaze trained at the floor.

“ Jack are you ok?” You asked taking a step towards him which made him take a step back, “ Jack did I do something wrong?” He shook his head but kept his head down.

“ I’m sorry.” Jack whispered his voice wavering slightly light he was on the verge of tears.

“ Sorry? Sorry for what?” You asked walking closer to him grabbing his arm before he could walk back.

“ I lied, I broke our pinky promise. I said I’d protect you, that you wouldn’t get hurt again but you did and I wasn’t there now your friends dead and your pretty hurt and it’s all my fault. No matter how hard I try to do good people always get hurt, maybe your wrong maybe I am evil.” He blurted out fully breaking into tears his hands clenched into tight fists. You stared at him speechless for a bit with wide eyes before tugging him towards you by the arm and embracing him in a tight hug. He buried his head into the crook of your neck soaking your jumper with tears his arms wrapping back around you. Jack didn’t bother holding back his tears loudly sobbing into your shoulder, you sighed a little stroking the back of his head to try and calm him down.

“ Jack your too hard on yourself you didn’t know any of that would happen and please listen to me when I say this your not evil, I admit I don’t  know you too well yet but I can already tell your not. Someone who was truly evil couldn’t care less if I got hurt or if someone was killed even if it was there fault. Jack your are NOT evil please don’t ever think that again.” You explained squeezing him tighter. You felt him nod against your shoulder before releasing his grip on you and pulling away to look at you his eyes all blood shot and still a little teary, you smiled softly reaching up and wiping a tear off his cheek with your thumb resting the rest of your hand on the side of his face which made him smile back placing his hand on top of yours blinking away the rest of his tears.