Chapter 12

Pulling up to the pastors house seeing it was actually quite homely looking, the walls were a bright white and there were perfectly cut plants coming the front yard with a stone path leading it to a dark wooden door. It was two stories high with netted curtains in each window and with a thatched roof. Getting out of the impala you followed to boys up to the door Sam knocking on it loudly waiting a few seconds before a middle ages man who you immediately recognized as the pastor from the picture opened the door with a creepy smile on his face, “ Afternoon, what can I help you with?” He asked his smile wavering a little the more his eyes glazed over he three of you, once again you all pulled out your badges and presented it to the man his face immediately dropping.

“ FBI, may we come in?” Sam said putting it back on his pocket and you followed, the man nodded and stepped aside letting you all walk in before closing the door behind you. The pastor lead you into what was the living room and gestured for you all to sit down and you did all squeezing into the sofa you being sat in the middle.

“ Tea?” He offered, to which all three of you shook your head, “ Oh ok, well what are you here to ask me about.” He said nervously sitting down in an armchair across from you.

“ Well, as you probably know quite a few families have been murdered,” Sam stared watching the mans head drop down to look at his lap, “ we noticed they were all part of your church group we just came to ask if you noticed them acting unusual around the time of their death, or maybe they mentioned being followed by someone?” Sam asked leaning forward in his seat. The man across from you thought for a bit before nodding.

“ Yes, Holly Baker was acting unlike her self for two days before, she said she just had a bad feeling. But I thought it was an animal attack, I’m guessing you think otherwise.” He said rubbing his forehead.

“ An animal definitely didn’t kill those people,” Dean said folding his arms making the man visibly nervous, “ I’m not suggesting anything but considering so many people close two you have died horribly you don’t seem to shaken up.” He added raising an eyes brow. The man got visibly angry at what he just said standing up quickly and pointing to the door.

“ Get out! How dare you come in here and accuse me of such things.” He shouted and all three of you stood up and walked to the door.

“ Thank you for your time.” Sam said sarcastically before closing the door behind him you climbed back into the impala taking a quick glance out the window seeing the pastor stood at the window glaring down at the three of you before stepping away out of view.

“ Well he’s definitely hiding something.” You said sighing and leaning back in your seat.

“ You think?” Dean said sarcastically making you roll your eyes. You got back to the motel and changed into some blue Jean’s and white tee with and a grey jacket, Sam beckoned you over to the table there he had a dart gun and some darks full off a deep read liquid. You walked over and pulled a confused face it him.

“ Were going to go investigating the abandoned farm tonight and you don’t have to fight that if you do find yourself cornered I want you to use this.” He held up one of the darks and handed it to you, “ This is dead man’s blood it’s like poison to them it won’t kill them but little definitely slow them down so you can get out of there.” You paused for a bit before nodding and taking the dart and looking at it more closely.

“ I thought you said we’d wait till we knew how any there were.” You frowned placing the dart back down with the others looking back over at Sam.

“ We can’t wait any longer they probably know were on to them now so we’ve gotta act quick before they leave because we’ll loose them.” He said frowning, “ You can stay here if you want because it is going to be dangerous.” You shook your head quickly before he finished.