Chapter 15

“ Hey hey break it up kids,” Dean said sternly pulling Jack off you by the shoulder looking slightly agitated  giving you both a glare as he pulled a chair over turning it around and straddling it in front of you both, “ So we gotta plan but you ain’t gunna like it.”

“ Ok?” You said cautiously turning around on the couch to face him crossing your arms across your chest.

“ According to the boy that necklace that women gave you is part of some ritual they perform, but the sacrifice has to be willing of course no one would give there selves up to be killed so they tricked them into it accepting that necklace. Since your part of this ritual we going to use it to our advantage.”

“ So I’m bait?” You  interrupted raising an eyebrow.

“ No!” Jack shouted out to Dean leaning further on the couch.

“ I’m not happy with it either but it’s the only shot we have, we’ll make sure Y/N wont get hurt,” He said sighing.

“ It’s ok I don’t mind. As long as I don’t die.” You chuckled a little Dean laughing a little too but Jack’s face and attitude didn’t change at all it was still filled with rage.

“ It’s not happening.” Jack said angrily practically burning holes into Dean’s head with how hard he was staring at him, you sighed a little turning to face him.

“ Jack I can handle it,” You said placing a soft hand on his shoulder his eyes softening when he turned to you a frown appearing on his face as he looked at you with puppy dog eyes, damn he was so cute.

“ Y/N what if you get hurt?” He said his eyes wondering over the features of your face.

“ Then you’ll heal me.” You replied bluntly.

“ But what I-“

“ No buts. I’m doing it.” He pushed his lips together in frustration knowing he wasn’t going to be changing your mind any time soon, you smiled at him trying to cheer him up a little he gave a small smile back but that was all you got. Dean got up and walked back over to Harvey and Sam muttering against themselves before guiding the young boy out the room.

“ We’re going  out to get some tea, what you want?” Sam asked turning back to the two of you half out the room already. After telling him what you wanted they both left leaving you and Jack alone of the small apartment room. Before you could do anything you felt Jack’s warm arms wrap themselves around you pulling your back into his chest resting his chin on the back of your head.

“ Why do you do this?” He asked taking in a deep sigh. Confused about that he meant you just sat there in silence he must’ve sensed your confusing as he continued talking, “ Willingly putting yourself in danger, what happens if you end up actually getting killed. You matter Y/N. I don’t know what I’d do without you.” He said tightening his grip on you, his words made your heart melt and you led back against him more snuggling up against his chest loving how warm he was.

“ I’m sorry Jack but I need to, you guys saved my life before and I want to do the same.” You muttered looking down at your lap ashamed slightly, Jack turned you around to face him seeing his had a smile on his face. He placed his soft hands on either side of your face pulling you towards him which you let leaning in feeling his soft lips press against yours firmly. He pushed his tongue past your lips like you’d done the other day quickly gaining dominance over you gripping your waist tightly pulling you up onto his lap. Damn this was hot. Sliding you hand up under the hem of his shirt running your hands over his chest making his breath hitch a little and his grip oh your waist, feeling him grow hard beneath you pulling back quickly. He looked at you slightly confused and frowned slightly.