Chapter 10

Sam’s pov:

He pinched the bridge of his nose sighing deeply the words on the pages seeming to spin around god he needed sleep juggling hunting and a bunch of people from the other world was seriously stressing him out. Frustrated, he slammed the book shut pushing it away from him on the table running both his hands through his hair.

“ Dude have you seen those two!” Dean yelled out walking into the library folding his arms across his chest and cringing. Sam chuckled standing up and walking over to him lightly patting him on the shoulder.

“ Yeah Jack asked how to tell if you like someone I think he’s get some feelings towards Y/N.” He chuckled rubbing the back of his head, “ Oh yeah Dean do you recognize these two?” He asked pulling the picture of Y/N's parents put of his pocket and handing it to Dean. He took it looking closer at the image.

“ Er yeah, there hunters think me and dad helped them out once. Why do you ask?” Dean said handing back the small pictures.

“ Dude there Y/N's parent’s.” He explained stuffing it back into his pocket.

“ I thought she didn’t know anything about monsters.” Dean said raising an eyebrow.

“ Either her parents did a good job at hiding it or she’s lying.” He stated plainly.

“ Should we ask her?” Dean asked keeping his arms folded.

“ I’m not sure she really doesn’t seem like she knew anything, I mean she’s seriously shaken up.” Sam suggested placing the book he was just reading back onto the shelf.

“ Your right, we should just wait till things have died down.” Dean sighed turning and leaving the room. It was getting late and most of the hunters had gone back to their rooms, Sam had asked Bobby to begin to train you tomorrow so you would be ready to go on a hunt sooner. He was sure you were ready otherwise I mean you had already taken down a werewolf already saving his life, although he did wish you had chose to live a normal life since now it would be increasingly harder to escape the “ hunting lifestyle”. Sam trudged back down the empty corridors hearing the occasional conversation but apart from that it was quiet like it used to be, weird to think it just used to be him and Dean in such a large space. He passed your room hearing you and Jack chuckling at something but decided to leave you be and just head to his own room.

Your pov:

You woke up slightly letting out a loud yawn and rubbing the sleep out of your eyes rolling over to see that it was almost 10 in the morning, looking around you saw your laptop neatly placed on your desk plugged into the wall which you don’t remember doing, you don’t remember going to bed either you must’ve fallen asleep on Jack again. Smiling a little at the thought you swung your legs over the edge of the bed seeing that you were still in the clothes you wore yesterday, you changed into a white tank top and black leggings not bothering to put much effort into that you were wearing quickly brushing your hair before walking out the room. You stood there for a bit remembering the way it was to the kitchen before setting off, when you arrived you saw Sam over the stove cooking what smelt like bacon. Hearing you walk in he turned around and smiled at you.

“ Morning, Y/N. How'd you sleep?” Sam asked turning his attention back to what he was making.

“ Good thanks,” You replied walking over to the still warm kettle and making yourself a coffee. Pondering for a moment you decided to make some toast seeing a bag of bread laying on the side.

“ Good,” Sam said before turning to look at you with a inquisitive expression, “ Don’t mean to be nosey but what was your life like growing up?” He asked placing the bacon on top of the toast he had already made from himself. You thought for a bit and shrugged.