Chapter 16

Jack hummed softly in response his free hand grabbing your waist pulling you forcefully against him, he forced his tongue past your lips again easily gaining dominance you exploring every inch if your mouth. He let go of your chin both his hands grabbing your ass and heaving you off the floor with ease, quickly you wrapped your legs around his waist keeping you firmly against his chest. Stumbling a little he stepped back till the bed hit his shins forcing him it sit down so you were straddling him, pulling back he looked up at you with eyes darkened with lust his fingers digging into the side of your hips. The break in the make out sesh made you painfully aware of the firm bulge you were sitting on, a slightly smirk creeping to your lips you ground your womanhood against him watching Jack clench his jaw and let out a small groan.

“ Y/N if it’s ok, I wanna have... sex... with you,” Jack said shyly his cheeks turning a deep shade of red.

“ Really?” You asked a little shocked watching him nod quickly.

“ Please,” He whined moving your hips again with his hands, he was so innocent a little voice in the back of your head told you it was a bad idea but the friction against your clit instantly got rid of that little voice and getting a small moan out of you. Nodding you leaned back down pushing lips against his feeling him smile against them before he kissed back forcefully his right hand holding the back of my head grabbing a fist full of hair tightly sending a shiver down your spine, your hand made it’s way to the hem of his shirt pulling sliding it up momentarily breaking from the kiss taking it off and chucking it some place in your room taking a moment to take in his slightly toned chest and perfect skin before his lips crashed against your again. You shrugged off the slightly dirty flannel tossing it somewhere too Jack’s hands grabbing the bottom of your t-shirt pulling it over your head before making his way to the clasp of your bra, he fumbled for a bit with no success and just ripped it off in anger hearing the small metal clasps fly across the room. The straps slid down your arms and Jack took it off the rest of the way and threw it somewhere in the room with the rest of the clothes, you were slightly angry at the loss of a good bra but before you could think about it anymore he cupped your breasts in his hands running his thumbs over your sensitive nipples making you jump slightly.

“ Your beautiful Y/N,” He said leaning back up placing a soft kiss against your lips making you blush deeply, he smiled at the redness of your cheeks dipping his head into the crook if your neck kissing up the side of it before sucking on a spot just below your jaw line forcing a soft moan out of you. You knew it would probably leave a hickey and Dean would flip his shit but you were beyond the point of caring. Climbing off his lap Jack gave you a confused look but that quickly changed to a smirk when you stripped off your jeans and pants, he got the hint and did the same sliding off his trousers and boxers too his cock springing free your core aching at the sight of it. You needed him in you. Now. You pushed him back into the bed watching him crawl up more near the head of the bed resting on his elbows looking down eyeing you hungrily a slight smirk still present on his face, straddling him again you leaned back down kissing him passionately feeling him fall back into the pillows. Taking his member into your hand you ran your thumb over his tip feeling pre cum leaking out onto your fingers, you slowly stroked your hand up and down his shaft watching him bite his lip in pleasure.

“ Ready?” You asked positioning yourself so his tip was hovering below your entrance, Jack nodded excitedly watching you intensely. Taking in a deep breath you slowly lowered yourself onto him feeling him slide into you made pretty easy with how wet you were, Jack’s eyes lit up a golden colour as you lowered yourself onto him, his head rolling back into the pillows once he was completely buried inside you his nails digging into your hips. You sat still for a minute getting used to his size Jack’s grip loosening on you slightly, putting yours hands on his chest for stability you lifted your lips slowly again till he was almost out before slamming back down again letting out a load moan. Jack lifted his head back up against to look at you repeatedly bouncing up and down on his cock his eyes still glowing brightly.