Meet My Mate...

I wrapped myself in the black fuzzy blanket from the massive bed. I walk towards the open door hearing arguing and hushed yelling.

As I tip toed to the door the floor creaked underneath me and all that was being said suddenly turned dead silent.

I quickly rush back to the bed as I hear footsteps approaching the room. I act like nothing happened and just look down at my nails picking at them.

I hear the footsteps stop in front of me. I look up and see a woman around Romeos age.

" I think you should go." The woman not so kindly says.

"Yeah actually you might be right obviously I made a mistake thinking Romeo was a good person." I tell the lady as I'm picking up the clothes that were on the floor that i once were not a mere 20 minutes ago.

I walk towards the bathroom and get dressed feeling like the other woman.

I can't believe I let him do that to me I should have figured he would have a girlfriend. Guys like that don't go for girls like me

I turn on the faucet to the sink I look at myself in the mirror, my eyes are filling with tears, I have red splotches on my neck from Romeo kissing my neck, they will definitely turn into hickeys tomorrow. I splash my face with cold water and dry it with a towel and brace myself to walk out and face them.

I see Romeo sitting on the bed with his head hanging low. I walk to the door hoping he didnt hear or see me, but life really hates me at this moment. " Isabella can I please explain." Romeo's voice is rough and full of emotions that I can decipher.

" Not at this moment... actually not in any moment we from now on are just people who go to the same place of work." I am so angry towards him that I don't care what he thinks, hell he could fire me and I wouldn't give a hoot.

I walk out of the room and head towards the noise that I'm pretty sure is from the lady that I so kindly met earlier.

"You seriously need to get some groceries in this freaking house bro" i hear a male voice say. I cough to let him know someone else is in the room.

The guy turns so fast he looks like he could have gotten whiplash. "My God woman you scared the sh*t out of me... damn" he grabs his chest breathing frantically.

"Sorry I didn't mean to that wasn't what I meant to do " I tell him feeling bad. "So um could you tell me where we are because I was not awake when I was brought here." I pick at my nails feeling somewhat uncomfortable.

"Your on the outskirts of town... wait you weren't awake when you came here, did my brother like knock you out or like chloroform you or something." He looks kinda freaked out at what Romeo did.

"Its actually a long story but like how far is town I really just want to go home and put thelis night behind me." I tell him hoping he could help me.

"You know what I'm actually really hungry so I'll just take you home so you wont walk at this time of night and maybe we could get something to eat on the way there." He offers.

"I have food at my house so I dont need you to get food for me or anything but if you could take me home that would be really great." I state making sure he just takes me straight home.

"I mean yeah okay I guess I'll just eat on the way back no worries." He grabs his keys and heads to the front door.

He opens the door and offers me to go first, I kindly accept and walk out waiting for him to show the way to the car, we get in and he starts the car reversing it and pulling out.

"My name is Isabella but you can call me Izzy if you want" I try and break the awkwardness.

"Leo, I'm Romeo's twin sort of we aren't identical but we were born the same day." Leo taps his index fingers on the steering wheel.

I look out the window as Leo turns on the radio knowing I had a bad night.

Why am I never good enough. Ian cheated on me, Romeo tried to use me for one thing and me being the fool almost gave it to him. All my problems start back at my first love.

///////////////

Flashback:

16 year old Isabella

I was in highschool when I met him. Zeke was like a typical jock, flirting with all the cheerleaders and hanging with all his teammates, always looking down on everyone else.

One day I was walking down the hall to my locker when one of the cheerleaders decided to trip me making all my stuff fall in front on me and me landing on my face but what was worse of all was my mom forced me to wear this skirt that was so short I've had been pulling at it all day to lower it to make it look longer.

Zeke was with his teammates at his locker just behind where I was standing. Zeke and everyone saw my lacy underwear that I only wore because my regular clothes were thrown out by my mom.

I hear everyone laughing but I see a hand infront of my face offering to help. I accept and find it belonged to Zeke he was holding my hand a little to long so I decided to go grab my books.

I go to pick them up but I hear a wolf whistle from one of the jocks then I hear a big bang, turning my head I see Zeke holding his teammate up against a locker, he whispers something in his ear and the guy looks like he was about to sh*t himself.

I turn back and grab my books and leave, only looking back to see Zeke watching me with a sad look on his face.