Scattered and Torn

Leo parks his car in my driveway as I am bound to getting out of this car as fast as I can. I walk towards my door hoping I left it unlocked but sadly I didn't, I reach for underneath the welcome mat and find the extra key.

Turning to make sure Leo didn't see I unlock the door and open it, happy to be home after the day I've had I take my shoes off and put the key on the hook.

As I am walking towards the kitchen I hear the door open and close.  I walk in to the kitchen and grab two wine glasses, and a bottle of red wine, I head to the back patio and sit in one of the lawn chairs.

"Drinking alone is kinda sad, you know" Leo tells me from the entrance to the patio.

"I figured you would want some but I understand if you have to go" I tell him, wishing for him to stay to talk to me about what happened back there.

" Awe so sweet of you" Leo walks and sits in the other lawn chair.

I hand him his glass nades fill it to the middle as I grab my glass and fill mine to the rim of the glass.

"Getting drunk I see" Leo says shocked to see me down half

"Well you probably would to after having the day I had" I tell him

"I'm sorry my brother was a douche" Leo tells me trying to help the situation

I look at him and shrug, the wine is numbing the pain so he doesn't need to apologize for his brother.

I look up at the night sky to see a shooting star, I smile remembering a distant and fond memory. Shaking my head I turn towards Leo to see him staring intently at me as if I was an alien.

"It's not nice to staring you meanie" I tell Leo seeing him smile as I called him meanie

" I didn't mean to get caught staring but I just couldn't help myself your smile is just breath taking" Leo's thumb gently touching my face where my smile was a moment ago.

I blush and turn my face away so Leo couldn't see how red I am.

"Why did you stop smiling" Leo questions me, as his mouth turns into a saddened fown.

"I...I just had a memory that made me think of something from long ago " I tell him hoping he will stop the questioning.

I pick up my glass again bringing towards my lips as the liquid touches my tongue. Drinking as much as I can from the glass so I can have memories fade back into the back of my mind.

Leo stares at me as I down my glass, I put my glass on the small table that kept the distance between the two of us safe, Leo brings his hand up to my face "You have some on you lip" Leo leans forward till we are just one breath away. I can see the specs of gold in his eyes. Smell the wine mix with mint on his breath and see how thick and long his lashes are.

I feel a tingle in my core as I lean in till our lips touch. So sweet and soft but rough and strong. Leo kisses me back so gently with such longing, I moan when he bites at my lip, I let him take over my mouth with his tongue as we play for dominance but I loose. I move my hands towards his hair so silky and smooth i pull lightly at it and he groans which causes me to moan.

I start to need a breath so I pull back his eyes changing from black to blue I look at him not understanding what's happening.

"Run......" he growls out

I look into his eyes and see them turn pitch black.....