Scattered Pieces

That night I cried myself to sleep, the boys left after an hour of hearing me just crying.

Flashback:
Walking through the doors of school with Zeke's arm around my shoulder was beyond insane, everyone was looking at us .... well me.

The death glare from the cheerleaders was uncomfortable but Zeke pulled me closer knowing I was uncomfortable.

I was walking towards my locker when Zeke tugged my arm towards the janitors closet.

"Class is about to start Zeke" I tried to walk towards class.

"Come on babe you will make it for second period don't worry." Zeke whispered in my ear in a begging plea. 

"Fine but only till second period" I caved 

Zeke smiled the biggest, goofiest grin I have ever seen, grabbing my hand gently and closing the door behind, we spent all of first period together. 

When second bell rang, we waited till the five minute warning, i was so nervous of what could happen if people found us and what they would say. 

"Hey baby calm down its not that big of a deal everyone goes to the janitors closet, go ahead it will be fine." Zeke reassures me by hugging me a little tighter. 

I lift my hand to the door knob and turned....

Opening that door was one of many chain of events I can pin point that caused my high school life a living hell. 

When  I opened that door I saw a flash of light and a chorus of laughter, the jocks, cheerleaders were pointing and laughing at me. 

I turn towards Zeke to see what to do but when I turn I see he had my panties in his hands and passed them around  to show them to all of the people as if to show he banged the big girl as if it was a bet and he won. 

I ran down the halls towards the main entrance and burst through the doors running all the way home, so embarrassed and angry that I ever thought maybe he did love me....