1] THIS IS NOT THE END

'A werewolf is a creature of ancient ancestry that traces back to the beginning of all witchcraft

Just like their all-animal counterparts, werewolves move around in packs, usually traveling from one vegetation-full place to another, moreover, if one or a few show weak spots during any of the full moons in which they turn into animals, the pack doesn't hesitate to leave them behind as they migrate forward.

As all packs, it needs a leader, an alpha. When the old leader dies -they do not kill each other unless necessary (eg: if there's a period of great famine, the weakest one of the pack will be eaten by the others)- and a duel between the two remaining strongest wolves ensues to determine the next leader.

On the opposite though, werewolves in their human forms are just people -often close to their packs even then- but no abnormality of any kind has been observed so far, except a little animosity and noticeable anger issues -depending from one individual to the other.'

Hope wrote down the last word and put the pen down on the table as she crossed her arms over her notebook.

''Okay; how about this: if a werewolf has a human chick, do they like, bone on a full moon?''

She sighed for the hundredth time but kept her steady gaze on the blackboard while the teacher waved a stick around it.
''I don't know, Darren.'' She answered another of his many questions about the topic of the day but she didn't mind that much. At least he payed attention to class for once.

''Well, can you ask?''

When Hope turned her head sideways, he was already looking at her, his own hand perched on her notebook.
Her eyes fell to it for a split second and back to his face but one look and a tilt of her head was enough for him to take it back quickly.

Hope didn't answer but rolled her eyes so far until they landed on someone a little farther in the auditorium.
His eyes met hers at the same time as his head bobbed down and almost hit the table, dropping just like his eyelids.
He shook his mane quickly as it slipped out of the hold his hand had on it and shot his eyes open to properly see hers.

''Boring?'' She mouthed quietly as the boy next to her leaned back into his seat and the blabbering of the teacher swelled away slowly.

The boy on her far right sighed quietly and nodded, his eyes darting back and forth to the blackboard and his friend.
''Sucks a-''
''Anything you'd like to share with the class, Mr Benoist?'' A voice interrupted his mouthing and his lips stopped moving in sync as he jolted up, clearly more awake now than ever.

Hope looked back at the teacher to find his gaze solely focused on her friend.
''N-no. I'm good, thanks.'' He nodded but one look at the lecturer and his tactics changed quickly. His head bobbed down and back up again, but still, the same unwavering gaze inhabited the older man's face.