7] THE TIES THAT UNBIND

Hope had stayed in her room for the rest of the evening, and even go so far as to pretend to be sleeping when Clarisse had come to take her to dinner

She had missed the evening, but didn't plan on missing the night.

Something had turned her mind upside down today and she didn't know what, but she wasn't sure that she wanted to find out.

So it's with determination and a little bit of want to get away from this place for as long as she could that she put on a shirt, jacket and a pair of leggings she'd found in Clarisse's stuff.
Of course, the girl wouldn't have brought sweatpants.

Hope put her hair in a low ponytail, as a high one would have just bounced off her head as she exercised, up to the point it would have untangled, free of any hair tie.

On her way out, she met with a few hunters, but not enough since it wasn't full on day anymore.
The ones with kids had already been in bed for an hour at most so the only ones she could meet were in the map room, that everybody here seemed to think was a living room of some sort.

''Hey, Hope!'' Maggie was the first to notice the girl and she came over with a friend of hers by her side.
''This is Angela,'' She introduced and the two girls exchanged slight looks.

''Are you... headed out?'' Maggie asked as she eyed Hope's jacket and her attire.
She'd even stolen JP's too-big-for-her sneakers when he wasn't looking.

''I'm going to run for a bit.'' She simply answered and turned back despite Maggie's immediate protests.

''Uh, yeah, I don't think Castiel would li-'' but Hope didn't hear the rest as she climbed up the stairs to the surface and finally shut the door.

The air was a lot colder and she found herself immediately zipping up her jacket as a bit of white steam came out of her mouth to mix with the chilly atmosphere.
She shrugged it off though, since she had a habit of running around in the morning breeze back at school and that even then, she'd never cowered because of the temperature.

She cast a look around, out of the bunker for the first time since what felt like forever but was surprised to see that JP's car was still there, parked as they had left it upon arriving almost two days ago.

The impala though, was gone and Hope didn't need to search very far into her memory to know that the brothers must have taken it on a hunt with them.

She looked left to right, but only the path on her right seemed to dig deeper into the woods and just like every good horror movie character, she chose right.

Her legs carried her to the woods, just as this feeling of lightness took over her. If she liked the way her legs ran when she was tired as hell, as if it was a battle for survival- she was fond of the way her legs seemed to fly off the ground as she just started to jog.