Chapter 4: 1st Fight and 1st Mystery

Deborah's POV

You've guessed it. My suit is color violet mixed with green and back then the mask has the design of a crow but in half of course. The cape by the way is above my knee and I can't believe that my shoes are Converse unlike the typical fitted boots that mostly villains where.

As I look at myself in the mirror I said to myself, "The theft am I getting myself into?!"

Then I went to the living room where we were supposed to meet with our costumes. I guess I was late again. "Liking the costume Miss Deborah?" Vinci said and I nodded while sitting next to Jonathan.

"Now today is our day where us villains once again rise. Now that we are completed let us ruin this town once more." Vinci stated and I sat there looking confused. "Wait, wait. What do you mean "once more"?" I said to him.

"We were once villains Deborah, even your mother. That is why you saw her portrait and that is why we are helping you. Now, let me continue. We will first attack Mate'z Club so the people will know that we are back. This will be our first assignment. Is it clear?" Vinci said and we all nodded.

[25 Minutes Later]

As we all stand at the rooftop beside the club that we are going to attack, we'll first see if there are any witnesses around the building. "There are no witnesses sir. We are free to go." Lester said. Then Vinci signal us to jump to the roof of the club.

For the first time in my life I was nervous. "Don't worry Borah, it's in your blood that you can do it." Ace said who is already down with the others. Why didn't they train me yet? Ugh.

I closed my eyes and breath for a while then I moved backwards and ran.

I landed like a villain should have landed. Then they all smiled and I got up and smiled back at them. Jade then set the bomb and Hayly cut a circle so we could jump down, again.

We all finally jumped, thank goodness I landed safely. All the people were surprised and the music stopped. "All of you shall die. Do you know why?" Kukushi said insanely. "Because your time has come to an end." Jade added and pressed the button.

Everyone screamed and rushed to the door and they couldn't get out and I figured out that the men outside pretending to be guards were one of us.

Vinci then laughed hysterically. I have never thought that he would laugh like that. As I saw the people crying and shouting for help I couldn't help but smile and laughed along with Vinci.

I grabbed my own hair because I don't know what the theft is happening to me. My laugh became louder and louder until the people noticed and trembled in fear.

"What is happening to her?" one of the people asked. I looked at her and smiled. I went near her, fast and she got startled and the people around her backed away.

I just laughed in front of her face until someone came through the hole we came through wearing a mask and a blue suit, a tuxedo?!

I looked at Vince and I saw him mouth the words, "Think of your mother." As soon as I did something strange appeared in my hands, a katana and this katana is color red like blood.

I went near the hero and thrusted against him but he dodged it. I laughed once more and passed out.

[.......]

I was at a hospital bed and I see Clyde beside me. "What happened?" I asked as I sat up straight.

"You were almost killed by a man." Clyde answered. "What? How am I here anyway?"

"Someone named Vinci brought you here and paid the bills. Do you know him?" he asked and I just nodded.

"Who is he?" he asked. "None of your business Clyde." I said while touching my head due to the sudden pain. "Are you okay?" he asked again.