Chapter 5: Explanation and Powers

Deborah's POV

"Explain everything to me Vinci. Start from the part where I suddenly have a katana or sword or whatever you call it in my hand." I said to him while walking back and forth.

I am his office right now and he his sitting on his desk while Hayly is at his back just standing and observing me with her hands folded. Is she annoyed because of me?

"First of all, let us talk about the heroes. You need to know about them first. They were called Abductors but it sounds like a villain name so they change it to Harmonic Saga because they are always in harmony when they fight together. It makes me sick." he said.

Uhh.....you need to be in perfect harmony to make the plan successful, right? Never mind.

"When you passed out, Lester carried you to the side of the room and let you stay there for a while then 19 heroes came." Hayly said.

"They then first attacked us which made us be beaten up pretty bad but good thing we escaped." Hayly said and showed a cut on her arm which was sewed. "Next, they beaten up the Acrophobians at the park." Vinci said.

"You might be wondering, "Who told Clyde and his parent's the story about me being stabbed by an unknown stranger at the park?" Ace suddenly said when she came in. And yes, I was wondering about that. I think I know what her powers are.

"Vinci, may I?" she said and he just give a "proceed" gesture.

"Of course we don't want your boyfriend---"

"He is not my boyfriend." I interrupted her.

"As I was saying, we don't want Clyde and his parents to know about you being a villain so with the help of Vinci's money, we "reported" about the fake news of you being stab in the back at the park and edit some pictures for proof with the help of Kukushi and the Hermione twins." she explained.

"And of course to make the stab look real, I stabbed your back. Sorry." Hayly said. That explains it.

"Then when the other villain group were gone, we brought you to the park."

I just nodded and told them to continue.

"Lastly, you want to beat up Kristian." Hayly said.

"Why would I do that to him?" I asked and Hayly looked at Vinci.

" I guess you didn't realize that when you were fighting Agent Saboteur, he kept ripping your costume and when you passed out. Kristian took a picture of you and made it his wallpaper." Vinci stated.

My face then turned red from hearing that. I suddenly ran out of the room and started to rampage while searching for Kristian.

Then I saw him on the balcony scrolling through his phone and I smiled like an idiot and normally walk near him. "Hey Kris! How are you?" I asked.

He looked at me and said, "Feeling better. Why do you ask?"

I just shrugged and asked him if I can borrow his phone. He was cautious at first and handed it to me anyway. I checked the wallpaper and it was blurry.

I knew it was me because of the color.

"Hey Kris. Who is this?" I asked while showing him his wallpaper. He gulped and looked at me and nervously laughed.

"My girlfriend?" he said and I shouted at him.

He then dashed away and I quickly deleted my photo from his gallery and changed his wallpaper. I followed the direction on where he went and started looking for him.