Chapter 6: A Letter Then A Game (1)

Deborah's POV

"Clyde?! What are you doing here?" I asked. He carried some bags and Hayly showed him the way to my room.

"Juna read your mind and of course she called Clyde and his parents that you will be staying at the house of your mother's best friend, Vinci." Kukushi said to me.

My mother's friend?

I noticed John walked outside the door and is always grim.....I never saw him smile.

"Hey Kukushi, what is John's story?" I asked him. He looked at me and just smiled.

"That is his story to tell not mine. If he gets close to you, he will probably tell you, besides only two people know about his past." he explained and I looked at John as he walked away.

"Deborah, we have found the people who hurt your mother." Jade said coming towards me.

Really? This fight will be interesting then. "Where are they?" I asked her.

"At an underground base located at K.C.A building." she told me.

"Tell Vinci, I'll be going out tomorrow night to kill them, alone." I said.

I then went to my room and I saw Clyde talking to Hayly. "Thanks Clyde. You may go now." I said.

"Remember Deborah, you must go to school tomorrow. You have missed a lot of lessons since the incident." Clyde said and passed by me.

"How about you, you probably must have missed some lessons because you were the one taking care of me." I suddenly said and he stopped.

"I only took care of you at Saturday's. Bye then, it was nice meeting you Hayly." he said and left.

I told Hayly to leave my room and I started putting my clothes at the wardrobe. I noticed a book at one of the bags and I grabbed it.

It was an album, an album of me and my family. Did he go to my house and grabbed this? Ah, Clyde.......

As I flip the pages to see pictures of me when I was younger and pictures of my mom and dad. I missed both of them, first dad and now mom.

Don't worry mother, I'll kill those people who did this to you.

As I flip the last page a letter fell so I picked it up and read it.

Dear Mendez Family,

Your application to adopt a child has been approved. Sorry if you need to pass one but we need to see if you are fitted parents for the child you are adopting. I see that you have a daughter and now she will have a younger brother. Hope you take care of him. Please get him at January 10, 2009.

                                                                                                              From,

                                                                                                                              Sweet Miracle Orphanage.

January 10,2009. My 8th birthday.........

I-I have a younger brother?! Why didn't I know?! I haven't seen him at my house.

Where did they put him?

I checked the date on when was the letter delivered and it was 3 days before my birthday........

So when dad said he has a surprise for me and left to get it, he meant my adoptive younger brother and that was the day.........he died........so they both died....