Chapter 20: Unexpected Valentine's

A/N: Here's your update and I hope you like it.  This is probably a Valentine's special.

Don't forget to vote and comment what you feel.

Vinci's POV

"Why did you call me at 2 in the morning? This should be important or I'm going to spoil the anime you're currently watching", Deborah said as she entered my office and I just smirked at her last statement.

"Would you please sit down for a moment and let me explain everything to you", I asked and her and she sat down but ended up slouching.

I sighed and told her, "Valentine's Day, the day where everyone shows love to each other but us villains changed this "holiday" to fit our description. For example on Valentine's Day the girl or boy could ask their loved ones on a date but for us we ask someone we like to go on a killing spree."

She smirked and sat erect then grinned, "So when will this killing spree start?" I smiled and I know that today will be very, very fun and exciting.

[5:00 AM]

I told her to get dressed and come down for breakfast minutes later.

"Victoria, your child is indeed like you unlike her father. Good thing the only thing she received from her father is his eyes and mouth." I started speaking to her picture hanged on the wall.

Who knew that this day could happen? When disaster struck there would always be a nice side to it.

Deborah already had her revenge so what is her plan next? Probably talk to that Clyde boy and steal their plans, I like the sound of that.

Suddenly the telephone started ringing so I went to answer it and I never thought this person would talk to us since then.

"It's been so long since you've called us, what do you need?"

"I know that you'll go on a killing spree today with someone you like. Would you come with us on a double date?

"I wouldn't call it a date Acy besides the last time I went on a real date was with you."

"Hm, fine then but would you still agree on the double date?"

"No because I plan to do this right and it's her first time too."

"Really? It's her first time?"

"You know what I meant, you witch."

She laughed and hunged up then suddenly Lester called me and I went to the dining room to see him and Deborah eating already and I went in and joined them.

She is excited that she ate too fast and almost choked which made me laugh and her to glare at me.

[At The Park]

(I need you to play the song I'm Insane the NIghtcore version nowJ)

We both put our hoods on and got out my pistols while she got out her katana.

"That cosplay looks good on you guys" a girl with her boyfriend said to us.

"Why thank you!" Deborah replied then suddenly cut off the head of the girl's boyfriend and she began to scream and run away but I shoot her twice at her chest.

One by one we killed the people walking and having fun at the park.

The screams were like music to our ears and I can't help but picture Victoria from her daughter and I can't help but smile.

Pulling the trigger and shooting this people make us crazy but that's just who we are. We then hid behind the tree, removed our hoods and put on our masks and Deborah's powers are still hazy so I will be the one who take the center of attraction.

I started bringing out my tentacles and started squirting acid at their faces making them scream the pain out which it can't.

She can levitate some stuff so she threw a garbage can at the cop which I didn't noticed arrived.

Suddenly a cop pulled the trigger and the bullet was about to hit me but it hit someone else.

Acy, what the heck is she doing here? I looked to a guy beside and Deborah and quickly recognize who he is. Bill Mason Coroza.

"A thank you would be nice" she said and started killing random people. "Thanks" I said and nod.

One of my tentacles grabbed a child but I let him escaped and I saw Bill looking at me like a creep.

"Still have a soft spot for children my dear brother?" he asked and threw a knife at the child without looking.

"You also have a hard spot for children" I replied and he smirked.

"I also have a hard spot here below" Unbelievable, I just face-palmed and continued grabbing people and squishing them until they burst.

"You're green, I like it" Deborah said out of nowhere making me look at her in disbelief and she just shrugged and helped Acy take on the cops.

(You can off the music now but it's fine if you won'tJ)

[1 Hour Later...]

Everyone greeted Acy and Bill with handshakes and hugs and I'm here sitting down thinking what is their plan here.

"Wait, I know you, you're professor Acy aren't you?! That's why I can't stop looking at you." Deborah said which made me raise my eyebrow.

"Interesting" was all I said.

"Vinci you never told me that you have a half-brother" Deborah said.

"I never told you about my family history and besides I have 12 siblings and 3 of them are my half-siblings including Bill here" I explained to Deborah.

Thetalk went on and on, everything was chill and fine until the doorbell rang.