Chapter 16: Burned Down

Deborah's POV

"That hurts!" I shouted as Jade stretches my injured leg.

"I told you that you should be in bed lying down." she replied as she stretches it again causing me to scream in pain.

"I guess the others didn't care that you were injured again because you keep walking around until you fell and couldn't get up." she said again glaring at me but I looked away.

*Flashback*

I was about to walk to the kitchen to get some drink but as soon as I enter the kitchen I suddenly fell and I tried to get up but I couldn't.

Kukushi ran towards me as soon as he heard me fell and helped me get up. He carried me to my room and called Jade.

"Your leg is really bad luck for you." Kukushi said and laughed a little making me threw my pillow at him but he caught it.

Jade suddenly came with the first-aid kit and glaring at me. Yeah, Vinci told Jade that Clyde hit my almost healed leg with a bullet and to remove it from my leg and she did. She then told me to just lie down in bed and not walk until she says so.

But of course I didn't follow her orders and head to the kitchen.

*End of Flashback*

She then removes the bandage and it became dark blue mixed with violet. She stared at it for a while making me uncomfortable then she touches it hard making me hit her hand.

"That hurts!" I screamed at her which made her snap out of it. She just giggled and scratches her back while I cross my arms.

I again looked at my bruise and it really looks mesmerizing but I shake my head to not focus on it too much. She then put a new and clean bandage on my wound and fixed the first-aid kit and got up walking at towards the door but stopped midway.

"I am telling you this again, do not walk just lie down in bed and watched Netflix and stuff." she said and got out of the room while closing the door.

I sighed and got my laptop which Jade put next to me and watched anime instead.

After a while I started watching Korean variety shows, it was getting to the fun part until Lester walked in and gave me some food and watched with me while playing with my hair.

I then received a text from Clyde.

From: ~Clydie~

Hey, how are you? Wanna meet at your old home? I miss you so much and I want you to meet someone.

He misses me? And meet someone? Who could that be, his girlfriend?

To: ~Clydie~

I'm fine. How about you? I miss you too; it's like ages since we saw each other. I really like to meet up with you, so how about tomorrow morning? 10 AM?

I want to know on what he is up to and if I didn't go, he might suspect me of being the purple villain without an official name yet. I looked at Lester who was reading my conversation with Clyde and he nodded and I continued watching with him.

From: ~Clydie~

Also fine and sure. Tomorrow at 10 AM, hope to see you. J

I didn't bother replying back and continued watching until who knows when.

[8:00 PM]

[At Deborah's Room]

"So you are going to meet with Agent Saboteur?" Vinci asked who was sitting at the end of my bed.

"Yes, I need to see him."

"If he sees you limping he might get suspicious, you know?"

"I will be there earlier and Lester will help me, so no need to worry."

"I hope so, now Ace will bring your dinner soon. Be healed so you can go on other missions that I have prepared for you." he said and left and suddenly Ace quickly came inside holding a tray with my dinner on top of it.

"Vegetable salad, a diet cola, and French fries?" I said and looked up to her and she was just smiling.

She said enjoy and left without saying anything else. I enjoyed my dinner while scrolling at me FB account.

Then something caught my eye and remembered something.

"Hello?"

"Hey Deborah, sorry for calling you this late but could you go to your old home?"

"Um, could it wait? I'm really busy right now."

"Please it's urgent."

"Clyde, I'm busy. If it's a problem, fix it for me."

"Fine. Stay safe." was all he said and hang up.

I saw a post that my house was burned down. What if I went to my old home, would my house be safe and not burned into ashes?

Then I remembered that I and Clyde buried my mom there, theft.

As soon as I open the comment section it was full of, "I feel sorry for Deborah", "I hope she is okay".

It was even Sam who posted it a few months ago......

Why didn't I open my Facebook until now? Oh, it's because I was so busy doing missions and stuff. Being a villain really does keep you away from social media and stuff except for some.

If I wasn't a villain, I guess I would meet Clyde back at my old house or I would still be living there or I would be living at Clyde's place and we both would visit my old home.

There are a lot of possibilities but I chose this one.