Chapter 15: What A Day

Deborah's POV

Everything seems dim and silly.

I'm just standing here, holding my weapon firmly.

As I breathe some air due to the exhaustion, the fight never seems to end.

He's just standing there as if he isn't tired with both hands in his pockets.

People were surrounding us, watching us as if we are some characters that came to life.

I smirk as if nothing is wrong with me but there is.

He went closer to me, bent over and held up my chin.

"Is this the villain who is supposed to take over the whole Earth?" he said.

I turned my head but he still holds my chin and made me look at his eyes.

Is this how Clyde is when he goes superhero mode? He isn't even wearing the signature look of Agent Saboteur.

"I'm just getting ready." I said as I slash my katana at his cheek causing him to let go and wipe off the blood that is dripping.

"Not bad." he replied as he pulled out a gun, my gun. I tried to get it by using my powers but he has a strong grip in it.

My eyes widen in shock as I position still holding my katana tightly. "Don't worry, I won't hit yah. I will just hit your leg." he said as he pulled the trigger and I screamed in pain as I fell to the ground.

The leg that was supposed to heal is now once again hurt. I looked at Clyde and he threw me back my gun and got into his bike and drove off.

The people around started to leave and the cops started going near me.

Is this it? The end of my villain life, I closed my eyes and I knew I was being dragged inside the police car and being handcuffed.

All my weapons are gone but they didn't confiscate my phone thankfully.

I then grabbed my phone which was clearly in my pocket and secretly texted Vinci that I was captured by these cops. How did they not see my phone?

These cops didn't even do anything but stay in the crowd and watch until who loses by why he spared my life when the battle was to the death.

The sounds of explosions were everywhere until a car hit us causing us to bump into a tree.

I bumped my head and groaned in pain and someone opened the door beside me and it was Vinci wearing his villain suit.

I told him that I can't stand or even walk so he carried me bridal style and bring me inside the van and we drove off.

"How's your leg Deborah?" Lester asked while driving. "It hurts like hell." I replied.

"Will someone get these handcuffs off? My wrists are starting to hurt." I complained and Vinci just sighed and used his acid powers to melt the handcuffs and I pulled my hand away as soon as the acid starts to hit it but thank goodness my hand didn't touch it.

"Clyde seems off. It doesn't feel lie the Clyde I used to know." I suddenly said.

"Because he introduced himself as Agent Saboteur; we didn't know who Agent Saboteur is until he suddenly saw you as a villain and talked. If you weren't wearing that mask, who knows what would happen." Vinci replied while reading his newspaper which came out of nowhere.

"It is good to finally know who is Agent Saboteur but why do I have this uneasy feeling?" I said as I put my hand on my chest.

"Don't worry, besides its Clyde. You know his weaknesses so you can easily defeat him." Lester said and I sighed making him look at the rear-view mirror.

"I do know his weaknesses but it didn't work, I mean look at me." I replied as I cross my arms.

"Right~" he said and focused on driving. I sighed once again as I try to put myself to sleep until Lester put on a song but still I slept peacefully.

[11:00 AM]

[At The Kitchen]

"Are those mangoes peeled and ready to be eaten and dipped in vinegar?" Ace said who loves foods that are dipped in vinegar so she can drink it in the end. Doesn't that make your liver destroyed?

"I just love vinegar, deal with it." Ace said to me as Kukushi hands her a bowl of sliced mangoes. I just rolled my eyes at her and followed Kukushi and asked if I could help him with something but he told me it's okay and just watch something at the television.

I just shrugged and head my way to the living room, got the remote, sit on the couch and turned the television on.

Nothing good was on I switch the channel to Music for Hours, this is a channel where music video plays and I need music right now.

Watching these music videos make me feel sleepy but I got up immediately and head to the basement where Kristian turned it into a laboratory where we kidnap the scientists who are still wearing the handkerchief.

"How's the project going?" I asked leaning on the wall beside the door with my arms crossed.

"It's going good." said a scientist named Joshua which I read on his name tag.

"It better be or else Vinci will kill you." I replied making him shiver and continue on doing his job.

"Don't scare them Deborah, they are doing their work very well." Kristian told me as he put down some boxes at the very corner of the room.

I just sighed and went closer to see what each of them are doing.