Chapter 9: Achievement

Deborah's POV

Ding Ding Ding

"This is an announcement from the principal's office. Please stay at your classroom and be calm. I can't believe I'm saying this but there's an insane killer on the loose. I repeat be calm and thankfully the police are here. Thank you."

Ding Ding Ding

What we just heard was an announcement from our school principal. So they finally found the corpses on the gym.

Everyone was gossiping and scared. Little did they know that the killer is inside with them, me.

I looked at Clyde who was next to me and he doesn't seem scared so I decided to talk to him.

"Hey Clyde. Aren't you nervous? We might get killed." I acted as if I was scared.

"I am but like what the principal said we must stay calm." he replied.

"But remember that I still have a grudge on the police." I stated and looked away from him.

"I can protect you." he suddenly said which made me look back at him.

"I know that I didn't save your mother but I promise her that I will protect you." he added.

I smiled and then sighed. "Since when did you promise my mom that?" I asked.

"Two days before the incident." he replied.

I held his shoulders and looked at him in his eyes and said, "I don't need your protection Clyde, I just want you to be my friend who just talks about life and stuff and hang out with each other."

"Besides I can protect myself so you don't have to, you really don't." I ended.

He sighed and nodded his head and I let go of his shoulders.

Ding Ding Ding

"This is an announcement from the principal's office. You can all have leave so that the police can examine the classrooms and other rooms. That is all."

Ding Ding Ding

I shouted "Yes" but they all look at me as if they don't want to go home. I guess they are still that the killer is out there but who would blame them.

Hehe.

We all grabbed our bags and left to school but we still have to fall in line as we got out. I guess the cops had to check our bags if there was something suspicious inside.

You know as a killer you need to frame someone. So I got a knife from the dead guy I killed earlier but of course I didn't hold it with my hands, I used my powers and put it to someone's bag.

Then we heard someone screaming. "Noooo! It wasn't me! Promise!"

We all look on who it was and of course, who else would I give the knife too. She was then being dragged by the cop then she suddenly saw and was shocked to see me and kept telling the cop I was the killer.

Of course I acted innocent and surprisingly the cop believed me and just continued dragging Sam to the car.

I finally got home when I suddenly saw Sam's boyfie walking out with Vinci.

"Deborah, you're early today." Vinci said.

"You met Howard on accident did you?" he added and I nodded my head.

"You may go now and thank you for your help. You will definitely be one of us soon." Vinci said and Howard left.

"I felt bad for his partner." I suddenly said and Vinci had this confusing look on his face.

"You mean Sam, your best friend?" he asked and I nodded while smiling.

"Tell me what you did do inside the office." he said and I followed him to his chamber.

We both went inside and we both sat down to talk and I was excited to tell what accomplishment I have done.

"Now, what did you do?" he started asking.

"First, don't interrupt me when I'm talking." I quickly said and he slightly nodded.

"At break time Sam called me to the gym and told me if I called the cops on her but I didn't and it was the truth. She still won't believe me and snapped her fingers and a bunch of men started coming and told them that they can do anything to me."

As I go further to the story I noticed his expression is blank until I told him I framed my own best friend.

He looked happy. "Deborah, so you know about bomb." he said and I nodded. "Do you know what you have done." he suddenly said in a deep voice.

"If you told me sooner that we are going to work with my best friend you know I wouldn't do that, But relax, I think she doesn't know yet that I work with you until that Howard boy will soon find out she's at the police station and tell her about me." I explained.

He sighed and calmed himself down. He said that he should have told me and Sam sooner so this wouldn't happen but he was proud of me that I finally get my powers to work.

I was about to leave his office but this question has been on my mind for a while so I decided to say it to him. "Who do you think called the cops and why were they there? I think she got a little confused that it was me who did it because she is doing something illegal."

"I'll tell you when I have the answer." he said and I left.

I walked down the hallway and head to the kitchen and found Kukushi and Jade cooking. I went near them and they were cooking adobo, sushi, friend chicken, and spaghetti.

I'm starting to get very hungry. Kukushi fed me a spoonful of adobo. It was so yummy. He also fed Jade some.

When the food was ready, I placed the plates, spoons, forks, and cups on the table. Jade told me to call Vinci and Kris. I guess there were only five of us in this house.

I called the both of them and followed me to the dining room and saw that the food was already placed there and Jade and Kukushi started eating.

We all started eating and of course I told them about my biggest achievement.

Then suddenly we heard cries of help from the hallway and saw Ace carrying Hayly on her back who was badly bruised.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chalieah here! If you are confused or something, feel free to ask me questions and I'll try to to answer them as fast as possible. 

I am busy these days so probably I'll publish twice a week. Hope you are enjoying this story so far and continue on supporting and voting. 

(~-~)