XXVI. I'll Never Stop Loving You

A/N: <3 <3 <3
Remember to vote, comment, and follow!

———
XXVI. I'll Never Stop Loving You

REBEKAH

I finally wake up after what feels like hours. Brutal, emotional crying, it can be draining.

I can feel an arm laying over my body and hear the soft sound of snoring as I open my eyes slowly and notice it's now dark outside. What time is it?

I don't need to look at who's draped across me though, I can tell it's Nate by the energy radiating from his body. I can usually always sense when he's near. We are just connected that way, always have been.

Carefully, I grab for my phone from the nightstand and check the time, it's 9:15 at night. I have been asleep most of the day. Man I must've been seriously exhausted.

I have some missed texted from Heather asking how I'm doing. I'm guessing Nate told her and I don't mind. He needed comfort while I was busy with my Dad and he sought out his family. It's not like he went and talked about my personal business to a random stranger.

I text her back telling her I'm okay, and that I'm with Nate. I let her know we will talk more later and we will. The people closest to me need to know what happened so that my strange behavior since I've been back can be explained.

When I put my phone down I lay straight as Nate stirs in his sleep. He rolls over onto his back and sits his leg up so his knee is in the air as he lays his arm across his face while the other arm stays beneath me. There's a soft moan that comes from his mouth as he smiles softly. He's so adorable right now.

It's always been adorable when he'd lay in my bed when we were teenagers. I had a small twin and his tall 6'3 muscular form always looked funny on my bed but in a cute way. It's really not much different now, even in this full sized bed.

Nate still has his uniform on from today and I can't help but get turned on by it. Every time I see him in it, even the very first time at my Grandma's bar, I get all tingly and warm in my lower belly. The fact that I know what his body looks like underneath makes it even better.

I quietly get out of bed so I don't wake him, thankful he's not a light sleeper. I make my way downstairs to see if Dad is still home and unluckily he is.

Damnit. I wanted to have some fun but I can't with my dad in the house. We aren't the quietest when we make love. With my screaming and his desire to bang the headboard against the wall, my dad would know what we are doing upstairs.

Thankfully Dad hadn't noticed me walk halfway down the stairs, so I quickly turn back around and head to my room. This is crazy. I'm twenty-six years old and I'm sneaking around the house with a boy in my room.

When I get into my room I quietly close my door and lock it. I don't need Dad walking in on us. Not that we are going to do anything right now, I have other plans in mind first.

Nate is still in the same position as before and I bite my lip as I think of what to do to go forward with my plan.

Very carefully, I climb back into bed as I climb over the top of him and lean over his body as I place a kiss on the side of his neck. He quietly moans in his sleep as I suck on it, making my way up to his ear. I gently bite down on his earlobe as I softly moan into his ear.