EVERY LITTLE THING [BOOK 4]

[BOOK FOUR OF DANIELS SERIES]

The fourth installment for the Daniels Family Series is finally here. Here's the synopsis for the book. Be sure to add it to your list from my page. ^_^

———

Sarah Garcia-formally known as Sarah Daniels is thrown into a whirlwind of grief during a defining moment of her adult life. With the unbearable change she must learn to grow and move forward not only for herself but for her nine year old son, Caleb.

After more than a decade Sarah finally returns to her hometown, to her family-The Daniels.

With their help, Sarah learns to live again and deal with her grief from her loss. She must learn to not only live again but also love again, mostly herself.
The one person who would help her through her suffering, is the last person she'd ever expected. A man, who at one time thirteen years ago, turned her life upside down with his bad boy ways.

Sarah didn't always have a deep rooted disliking for Adam Michaelson—the intense green eyed, leather jacket wearing senior. That is until one fateful night that tormented her very reputation at that point in her life.

But in time-things change and she finds herself softening to him again as well as opening up her heart. The only question is, will she give it to him once he's done picking up the broken pieces and molding them back together for her?

Healing takes time-and time will only tell what will become of the two.