XXXIII. The Calm Before The Storm

A/N: Getting close to the end guys. Hope you're enjoying!
Remember to vote, comment, and follow!

———
XXXIII. The Calm Before The Storm

NATHAN

"Oh my God Nate stop that tickles with your beard rubbing against it," Bex shrieks with giggles as I do my morning routine on her of kissing all over her belly as I plank over her naked body. We'd just made love when we woke up and now I'm showing my baby growing inside of her some love.

Man it's insane to admit that. Bex—my Bex—is pregnant with my baby. Not going to lie that it sounds fucking perfect in my head.

Doing this with her every morning is one of my favorite parts of the day. I do it at night too but it's even better in the morning because it just means my little angel is another day closer to coming into the world and I can finally meet them.

Only seven more months to go and I can't wait to hold my baby in my arms. The baby that'll be the perfect replica of Bex and me.

"Baby I do this every morning and every morning you tell me to stop because it tickles. I could just shave my beard off if that would make it better?" I tease her while I grin up at her as I plant a soft kiss on her belly button.

"No! Don't you dare shave that thing Nathan!" she warns me and I can't help but laugh. I don't know why she's so into it. It's not thick and it's in that patchy stage right now but I won't really shave it. Not until she says something about it.

I tease her while I rub my jaw along her skin, making her flinch and she giggles more as she grabs my face to pull me up to her. I press my mouth to hers and wrap my arms around her as I lay on top of her. When she wraps her legs around me, my shaft touches her opening, automatically making me hard down below. Her eyes widen with excitement and a gasp escapes her lips as she feels the tip attempting to burrow its way inside her.

I take a quick look at my phone to see how much time I've got until I need to be up for work and I still have fifteen minutes. Perfect.

Bex looks into my eyes with desire and silently pleading me to pleasure her. I press my lips to hers once more and the passion she returns me in that kiss tells me she wants me, no needs me right now.

I love how much she yearns for me constantly since she's gotten pregnant. I silently thank my little swimmers for making the journey and intensifying Bex's libido for me. A lot of people say we are in the honeymoon stage right now but I don't think I'll ever tire of being intimate with her.

I mean I fucking didn't have sex for almost four years because I couldn't bring myself to be intimate with anyone but her. I don't want to say I was saving myself for her because at the time I didn't know if she was taken or not, but honestly it didn't matter. It sure as hell doesn't matter now.

We are together and there will never be anyone else ever again.

I push up off the bed and lean back onto my knees, sitting back on my heels. I pull her up with me so she's sitting on my lap with her legs wrapped around me. When she wraps her arms around the back of my neck and leans her body into mine, I grab a hold of my shaft as I guide it into her awaiting opening and slowly shove it in while thrusting my hips upwards.