XXX. The Proposal That Took A Decade

A/N: I'm sure you can guess what this chapter is about by the title ^_^
Remember to vote comment and follow

———
XXX. The Proposal That Took A Decade

REBEKAH

"Where are you taking me Nathan Dean Daniels?" I giggle in the front seat of Nate's truck as we drive along the highway to the middle of nowhere.

He asked me yesterday to go out on a date with him after he made love to me in the women's bathroom of the bar. It was seriously amazing but afterwards I felt guilty when my grandma asked what took so long and if I was seriously that sick.

Nate right now is looking handsome as ever in his signature black jeans, his boots, and a navy blue 3/4 sleeve shirt. You know the ones that have the three little buttons at the neck. He's left undone, showing off the top of his chest, making him look absolutely delicious.

Good God this pregnancy has turned me into a horn-dog. All I can think about right now is doing very naughty things to him in the front seat, back seat, hood—it doesn't matter—of his truck.

"Don't worry about it Bex. We will be there soon enough," he chuckles as he squeezes my hand, breaking me from my dirty thoughts.

We went to the diner again for dinner and I really loved it. It reminded me of our first date over a month ago, making it sentimental.

Most women would want fancy dinners at expensive restaurants but I'm absolutely okay with dinners at the diner. It's better food and a hell of a lot cheaper.

"Well it's not fast enough," I pout and he chuckles some more. He's eating it up that I'm dying to know what his plans are for the rest of the night.

"Patients baby," he tries to calm me but when he raises his brow at me, I get an urge to be flirtatious.

"Nate Daniels—are you taking me out to the middle of nowhere to have sex?" I gasp in mock surprise as I tease him while he begins to laugh.

"Maybe I am, so what? I easily could with that short dress you're wearing," he looks down at my exposed legs while bites his lip.

I run my finger up my leg sensually and begin to raise the bottom of my black dress. I'm also wearing my black heels, you know, while I still can before I get bloated and my sense of balance disappears.

I know I'm probably a little over dressed for dinner and whatever he has planned next but I wanted to be sexy for him tonight. I wanted him to look at me like he is right now. Obviously the dress worked because he hasn't been able to keep his eyes nor his hands off of me all night.

Granted I could wear a potato sack and Nate would think I was still the most beautiful thing ever. Nate is always so good at boosting my confidence and making me feel good about myself. He constantly compliments me, showing me what my beauty does to him and it lifts me up so high, I could never feel down about myself again. Something I've been lacking the last almost five years when I was with Kevin.

I glance over at Nate and watch him as he drives with an excited gleam in his eyes that makes me wonder even more what he has planned. He looks so damn hot right now with his attire and the way his hair is even longer as his loose curls cover the top of his ears. Even the facial hair that's on his face now adds to the hotness.