Chapter 1

It's been a year since the battle with the homunculi and the corrupted military of Amestris. Edward and Alphonse Elric are no longer able to use alchemy. The two brothers separated for the time being. Ed went west and Al went east with the promise to meet in the middle. Roy Mustang succeeded and became Furher with Riza Hawkeye as his loyal assistant. Mei returned to Xing with her panda Shao Mei. However, Greed and Ling still reside in Amestris. For some unknown reason, the two had a nagging feeling that kept them from returning to Xing. The reasoning of that urge to stay has eluded them for the past year. The two sat atop an apartment building in central boredly watching the city folk go about their business.

"I woulda thought you'd drag my ass back to Xing by now. What stopped you?" Greed asked maintaining full control over Ling Yao's body.

"I doubt I'm the only one who feels the urge to stay," Ling responded. Greed only shrugged his shoulders in response.

"He feels it too. Why would I feel the need to stay here? Another opponent maybe?" Greed thought to himself.

"I don't sense anyone powerful around here," Ling interrupted. Greed shook his head. Irritated at the small fact that he no longer has private thoughts. Everything he says and thinks, Ling can hear as well. The same with Ling. Anything thought or spoken sentence can be heard by the other.

"My instincts are screaming. I know I'm supposed to meet someone, but who?"

♤♡♧◇~~~~~~

"Damnit, Jeanie!" Izumi Curtis, a former teacher of Ed and Al, screamed at her adoptive daughter as she was escorted back to their house in Dublithe by two military police. Jeanie Curtis is a seventeen-year-old female adopted by Izumi and Sid Curtis. She has brown pixie style hair that barely touches her ear with a pair of hazel brown, sly, scheming, almond eyes. She has an automail leg on the right side that she likes to keep hidden underneath a pair of baggy pants. She has a pair of sharp lips that are made for the pure reason of having a smart mouth. She has an adorably small nose that gives her an amazing sense of smell. She could smell Izumi's cooking from a mile away. Her ears are slightly pointed with an attached lobe. She has a fair complexion that compliments her eyes. She has a slim and agile figure with a cute little butt. She stands at a height of 5'6.

Originally, Jeanie is from Rush Valley. Her parents were killed in the same accident that killed Paninya's. The two knew each other and considered each other to be sisters. Dominic found them both. However, he wasn't able to take care of them both. Izumi took in Jeanie at the age of seven. From there, Izumi taught Jeanie alchemy. Jeanie found herself easily able to control water. With that, she was able to use her alchemy for combat. That's where her troublesome teenage years began. Jeanie was an obedient child but the more she grew, the more she began to get into trouble. She would often get caught stealing, fighting in the streets or in fighting rings specifically for alchemists who get paid for each fight they win. Often times she was caught and escorted home. Most of the military police in Dublithe knew the Curtis family mainly because of how many times Jeanie was caught and brought home. This time was no different.

Jeanie didn't bother to look at Izumi before she walked off to her room and slammed the door shut. Izumi sighed upon hearing the banging of the door colliding with the door frame.

"What was she doing now?" Izumi said tiredly as Sid gently placed his hand on Izumi's shoulder to try and relieve her.

"We found her in s fighting ring for alchemists," the first officer said, "We know she's your daughter and you care for her but the next time this happens, we'll have no choice but to throw her in jail." Izumi sighed as she turned around to see Jeanie's door. No doubt Jeanie was pressing her ear against the door to hear their conversation.

"We understand," Sid spoke before shutting the door. The moment the front door shut, Izumi raced to Jeanie's room bursting through the door.

"A fighting ring!?" Izumi yelled ferociously.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
hey guys, I'm back after a while without wifi. This is my new story. Hope you guys like it. Vote, comment, read. You guys are awesome. I love you all.

-Rara♡