Chapter 3 ~ Holy shit! Is that Thor?!

"Loki saying anything?" I hear Fury ask Natasha who's sitting in the front part of the jet.

"Not a word." Nat replies.

"Just get him here, we're low on time."

Cap and Tony start talking, but I zone them out. I take a glance at Loki to see him smirking at me. I raise a questioning brow at him. I then look back at Cap and Tony to see them looking at me too.

"Why is everyone staring at me?" I cross my arms and lean against the wall.

They both took their helmets off once we got settled on the jet and I also took my mask off too.

They don't answer me though. Cap opens his mouth like he was going to say something, but then closes it.

I hold my hand out to him. "I didn't get a chance to properly introduce myself." I say to him as he takes my hand and shakes it. "(Y/n) (L/n)."

Cap nods. "Steve Rogers, ma'am." He releases my hand and nods at me.

"No need to call me ma'am. It makes me feel old."

I then look at Tony and hold my hand out to introduce myself to him even though he already heard when I was greeting Cap. Tony however doesn't shake my hand and continues staring at me with furrowed brows.

"How old are you?" He finally asks.

"Fourteen." I reply.

Cap and Tony's eyes widen. "Fury recruited a fourteen year old kid?" Cap asks unbelievingly.

"Didn't you guys read the file?" I ask them.

"Yeah, but Fury never mentioned bringing in a preschooler." Tony answers.

"High schooler actually." I sass.

Tony shrugs. "Same thing."

I roll my eyes at him and walk to a corner of the jet away from them and sit down, placing my head on my knees as I try to think.

I feel a hand on my shoulder and I look up to see Cap crouched down next to me, looking at me with a concerned face.

"Stark getting to you?" He asks.

"Definitely not. Got better things to worry about than his snarky attitude." I reply bluntly. "I really thought he was different in person, but he's just as arrogant as people say he is."

Cap smirks. "Tell me about it."

I give him a small smile. "You on the other hand are a lot more welcoming, but I already knew that because you're Captain America. You're nice to everyone."

"Not everyone." He replies.

We look at each other and smile. I may look calm to him, but in my head all I can think of is, 'I'm talking to frickin' Captain America! Somebody shoot me in the face this has to be a dream!'

"So what are you doing in the corner by yourself? You antisocial?" Cap jokes.

"I can be at times because I don't like talking to people." I answer too bluntly. I look up and see Cap taken aback by this and maybe a hint of hurt on his face. "But I'm fine talking to you anytime Captain."

He smiles at that. "Call me Steve, ma'am."

"Then you call me (Y/n)." There was a few seconds pause before I speak again. "I was thinking."

"What?" He says.

"You asked me why I was in the corner by myself. I was thinking."

"About what?"