Chapter 13 ~ Never have I ever...

Tony and I stop right outside the door to my room. We spent two hours of him giving me the Stark grand tour of the tower. He personally wanted to give me a tour of the place even though I could explore it in thirty seconds tops, but he likes to brag a lot you know. He opens the door to my room and I gasp in awe. The room was so big, it was painted (f/c) and had a queen size bed in the middle of the room. There's a huge bookshelf that already had books in it and I had my own personal bathroom.

"Tony this is awesome!" I walk into the room and continue to look around in awe.

"I know because I designed it." He says smugly. "If you need help finding anything, give me a holler or ask JARVIS."

"Alright. Thanks Tony." He nods and leaves, closing the door behind him.

I take my time to unpack my things before plopping on the queen size bed. It's so comfy that I could sleep on it all day. I have the rest of the day to myself so I decide to read the day away.

I go over to the bookshelf, looking for the Percy Jackson series. I scan the bookshelf until I find them. I pick up the first book and go to my bed, cracking it open and reading it for the millionth time.

I don't know how long I was reading for, maybe a few hours. I get a little more than halfway through the book when the power goes off, leaving me in complete darkness. Now usually in superhero movies, when the power goes off there is usually an ambush about to go down so I keep my guard up. I place the book on the bed and make my way into the hallway. I didn't grab a flashlight so it was hard to see, but I still could hear and I heard quiet footsteps, like someone trying to sneak around.

I hear someone coming behind me and they touch my shoulder. I jump and turn around, kicking them in the privates and then punching them in the face once they buckle to the ground. I then take off running down the endless hallway. Like seriously I thought this hallway was small but it turned out it was very long and had so many turns. It even splits into another hallway in the hallway. I eventually make my way to the living room.

"Guys!" I call out. "Guys what's happening? If this is a prank it isn't funny!"

"It's not a prank." I hear Natasha say in the dark.

"Is it an ambush?"

"No. The power went out because of the storm." Tony says. He came in with a flashlight. I was so caught in my book that I didn't hear it raining or thundering.

"You don't have a backup generator?" I ask. I mean come on, the guy has billions of dollars and doesn't have a backup generator.

"The building is still under construction. So no, I don't, yet." Tony answers.

"Well that's just perfect." I sigh. Then something came to thought. "Wait, if this isn't an ambush then who did I hit in the hallway?"

"That was me." Steve groans as he walks in with a flashlight this time.

"Sorry, you snuck up on me and I thought I was being attacked." I apologize.

"Yeah. That was my mistake." He was still trying to gather himself considering I hit him in the nuts very hard.

"Kid look what you did," Tony says, putting a hand on Steve's shoulder. "Now he won't be able to have kids."

"Wasn't like he's getting some anyway," I mutter.

"Oh shit! Shots fired!" Clint boasts. Everyone snickers.

"Oh so that's how it is?" Steve gives me a 'really' look.

"That's how it is," I smirk.

"So what do we do now?" Bruce asks quietly.

"Let's play a game," Tony suggests excitedly. "Everybody go get a pillow and blankets, we're having a sleepover in here tonight." We groan but comply with Tony. We all meet back in the living room a few minutes later.