Chapter 15 ~ This isn't High School Musical, guys

"Come on ladies lets go!" Tony yells in the hallway.

He's making all of us go to this party tonight. Stark and his parties. I walk out of my room and into the living room where everyone else is. I'm still in my sweatpants and hoodie, the boys wearing their tuxedos.

"(Y/n) where's that dress I left in your room? Go change, this is a formal party." Tony says.

Natasha walks in wearing a fancy skin-tight black dress. It looks really nice on her.

"Tony why are we going anyway?" I whine. I really didn't want to go. I just wanted to stay here and continue watching Criminal Minds.

"Because it'll be fun. You guys need to get your groove on."

"I don't dance," Clint says.

"I know you can." Natasha eyes him knowingly.

"Not a chance."

"This isn't High School Musical, guys." I cross my arms.

"What's High School Musical?" Steve speaks up. We all gasps at him horrifically.

"Alright we're watching High School Musical." I grab the remote, ready to turn the movie on.

"Come on guys we're all in this together..." Bruce trails off as I glare at him. "I did not do that on purpose."

"Bruce is right. Either we're all going or we're not." Steve says.

"Well I guess we're not going." I start to walk away but am grabbed by Tony.

"Nope we're going. Now go change." He pushes me out of the room.

I huff and walk back to my room, changing into the dress. My hair is already done thanks to Natasha, I'm so glad there's another girl on this team. The dress is a sparkly royal blue dress with silver heels to match it. I walk back into the living room and they all stare at me as I walk in.

"Can you guys stop staring and let's get this over with." I sigh.

"Avengers, let's rollout," Tony says and we all go to the elevator. Great, now I want to watch Transformers.

Once we are outside there's a limo waiting for us and a man standing by it. The guy sees us and opens the back door of the limo and we climb in.

"Thanks Happy." I hear Tony say to the guy.

Tony gets in, the door shuts behind him and we start moving. I stare out the tinted windows as we all sit in silence.

"Are you already drinking? We didn't even get to the party yet." Natasha says. I turn my attention to them and see Tony taking shots.

"Yeah, why not?" He shrugs and takes another shot. "It's gonna be a night to remember." He raised his glass.

"It's gonna be the night, to last forever!" Clint sings. Natasha rolls her eyes, Bruce smiles in amusement, Steve looks confused, and I groan as I facepalm.

"I want you to stop singing, so bad I'm gonna scream." I instantly regret saying that.

"I can't choose, so confused." Clint sings.

"What's it all mean?" Tony picks up where Clint leaves off.

"I want my own dream." They both sing. "So bad I'm gonna—"

"STOP!" It becomes dead silent, the way I like it. Steve and Bruce flinch at my outburst.

"Hammer time?" Tony asks. I shoot him a flat look and he doesn't say anything after that.