Chapter 23 ~ Now or-shit

Your POV

I wake up to a knock on my door.

"(Y/n) it's time to get up for school," Steve says from the other side of the door.

I realize I'm naked. The toddler clothes from yesterday must've torn off when I grew back to normal. I zoom over to my dresser and put some clothes on within seconds as Steve peeks his head into my room. He sees that I'm back to normal and sighs in relief, opening my door more to lean against the doorway.

"So um, w-what do you remember from yesterday?" He crosses his arms.

I stare back at him with a blank face as I scream, "I DON'T WIKE IT!"

"Oh god, please don't tell me she's still a baby." Tony groans from the hallway.

I laugh. "I wasn't that bad was I?" I ask Steve.

"No you were—"

"A living nightmare!" Tony cuts Steve off.

Steve rolls his eyes. "I was gonna say angel. So you remember everything?"

"Yeah. Thanks for taking care of me yesterday, Daddy." I laugh while Steve just shrugs with a smile.

"Had to make you stop crying somehow, but I came in here to really talk about—"

"Ms. (L/n) you have visitors." JARVIS cuts Steve off.

I look at Steve, both of us furrow our brows. "May I ask who?" I say to the AI.

"Samantha and Garrett Watson."

"Why the hell..." I start. I speed out of the room and into the living room where they are.

"(Y/n)!" They both scream and engulf me in a hug.

The team comes in as I pull away from them.

"(Y/n), you know them?" Clint asks.

"Yes, they're—"

"Samantha and Garrett Watson. We're her aunt and uncle." My aunt introduces them both.

"Luckily they weren't here yesterday when we turned her into a baby," Tony mutters a little too loudly. The whole team and I give him a 'shut up' look.

"THEY DID WHAT?!" They yell.

"They turned me into a baby, but I'm back to normal so no need to worry. Why are you here?" I ask quickly, changing the topic.

"We're here to take you home with us." Uncle Garrett says.

The smile on my face drops. "To take me home? Where were you a month ago when my parents died?!" I start raising my voice, already on the verge of tears.

"Honey we—" Aunt Sam starts.

"I don't have time for this, I gotta get to school." I cut her off and grab my backpack.

I go down the line and give Clint, Natasha, Thor and Bruce a hug. I give Tony a fist pump and Steve a hug. He kisses my forehead before ruffling my hair.

"I'll see you guys later," I say to them, then turn to glare at my aunt and uncle before running off to school.

I run to my locker and unpack my stuff as Roy comes up next to me.

"Hey (Y/n)." He leans against his locker.

"Hey."

"You okay? You weren't in school yesterday and didn't answer any of my calls or messages." He says concernedly.

"Tony and Bruce turned me into a baby," I mutter as I slam my locker shut.

"And I missed it?!" Roy laughs. He then notices my bitter mood. "What's wrong?"