Chapter 9 (edited)

2 Weeks later

It's been two damn weeks after that party and there's been a lot of meetings. Many alphas there notices the shift in power from my father to me. So they came here to discuss the terms of our alliances since terms need to be changed or revised as the alpha changed. They tried to trick me or challenge my decisions. To say it was frustrating is the least. All the time dad and the boys sat there with amusement clear on their faces while I countered everything that alpha throw at me. But they all left impressed, so it wasn't all that bad.

And today was the meeting with our last alliance alpha of stone pack (yup "clay's pack"), he was also impressed and told dad that he made the right decision.

As I left I turned toward dad and said, " Thank you you've been a help. "

He laughed at my comment and said, "Hey it was fun watching you give those Orthodox sons of bitches run for their money. And you passed all their tests."

" I'm so proud of you. " He said while bringing me a hug. "I've to tell you something. I'm going out for some time. " He said.

"But you didn't even tell us. When are you leaving? " Kyle asked dad.

" Today but I won't be gone for long maybe a week or two. " Dad said and pulled Kyle to hug and left.

"Hey, guys I'm going to the city. I need some me-time after this hectic week. I'll be back tonight. Okay," I told them.

"You go. You deserve a break, after all, that," said Jay.

I was driving my car trying to decide where I wanna go when I passed a small park. I parked my car and get out. Park was small but beautiful.

"It feels good to finally be away from all those things," said Flicker.

I haven't talked to her for a long time. She was ignoring me by staying in the back corner of my mind away from reach. And now she decided to show up, I don't know whether to be happy or angry.

"Happy would be better you know," she said while I was still deciding.

"Happy..... Happy my ass. You left me alone. I know it was difficult for you but it was the same for me. If you forget to notice the fact that he's my mate too. " I huffed angrily.

"I'm sorry Eddy. " She said but didn't say anything as I didn't respond.

I was walking around the park when I saw a bench and decided to sit down.

"Umm. Eddy, I know you are mad but would you do something I'm not feeling good. " Flicker told me.

"What's wrong? " I asked her. " Don't know but something is not right."

"Okay, we'll go back. " I told her and started making my way out.

I was going toward the exit when someone caught my attention. We were looking into each other's eyes when I started walking toward him. Flicker was growling in my head which confused me. Why would she growl at our mate?

 Why would she growl at our mate?

(Mate)

I was still walking toward him when a girl hugged him from behind. That made him break his eye contact with me snd turn to her. I stopped in my track and Flicker was telling me to claw that bitch's dirty paws off our mate. But I was frozen at my place, all I could do was stare at him with disbelief.

He looked back at me and whispered something in her ear. She giggled and left. I didn't notice that I was trembling with anger while watching them. And I didn't know when he started walking toward me or when Flicker took control over my body.

The next thing I notice was Flicker putting our mate in the passenger seat of my car. And he was unconscious.

"Flicker what the fuck did you do? " I asked her with disbelief.

"I'm not letting him go without giving us a chance" was all she said before she blocked me out.

And I watched her start driving back to our pack with our unconscious mate by our side. I can't believe we kidnapped our mate.