Chapter 22

Adrien's POV

Werewolves are real and I'm part of their world. How did this happen? How did my simple and normal life take such a dramatic turn? Oh yeah, when someone beautiful and totally out of my league decides to kidnap me. This is crazy or maybe it's just me going crazy.

Eddy told me all this about two hours ago and I'm still having a hard time dealing with this. I am not really proud of the way I handled everything, I ran away for two or more hours leaving her with all this mess. But I was really mad she lied to me about the whole rejection thing, I could have hurt her. I know she had her reasons and they were not entirely wrong. But to even think that there was a chance that I might have hurt her scares the shut out of me. I don't know when she became this important part of me but now I can't imagine my life without her. And all the talk about how strong and amazing they really are I, I somehow don't feel threatened instead I feel proud. Proud of her and our relationship. My train of thoughts came to stop when I heard what sounds like breaking of bones. I tempted to go to her to ease her pain but even before a could take my first step a white wolf step out from behind the tree.

That white wolf's coat was like shining in the moonlight and her eyes were red like the fire is burning in them and that red colour reminds me of Eddy's red hair. Like in a trance I walk towards the wolf while she waits for me to detect my reaction. I extend my hand to touch it's coat taking slow steps toward it. The wolf is really huge, bigger than the normal wolves for sure. It has such a strong energy that you would want to cower away from it or now in surrender. But it doesn't threaten me, it's whole presence is inviting me to it.

All this time the wolf keep watching me letting me handle things at my own pace. I took the final step to close the distance between us and my hand touches its face. There were sparks from where I touched her.

"Eddy?" I said surprised, I don't know why I was surprised when I asked her to show me her wolf.

She growled. Did she growl at me? But I don't think she's mad at me or I hope she's not mad.

"You're.......You're not Eddy? You are her wolf?" I tried again.

She nodded her head and jumped at me (playfully) and start licking my face. I never felt this loved and happy in my life.

Hey guys, sorry for the late updates and sorry for the short chapter. I'll try my best to update regularly. And if you want the next chapter in Adrien's POV, please comment.
Thank you for bearing with me.
Love you😍