Epilogue

Raven's POV

"I'm sorry I haven't come to see you. I couldn't...but I have so much to tell you. So much I want to share with you," I said as I sit down in front of his grave. It is like I drained most of my energy just to come here. I wanted to come here, but I couldn't bring myself to do so. This place feels colder than our home, maybe cause I know that he is here and not here at the same time.

"You must be angry or hurt that I am not treating your sister well and I am falsely accusing her. I know that too, but this pain that your absence has brought, I can only handle it with anger and I don't want to be mad at you. It wasn't your fault; I know that even though a small part of me thinks that. I don't want to hate you and she seemed to be the next best option. I know that's unfair but..."

Initially, I just wanted to prove it to me or everyone that every alpha is fucking the same. They don't care about anyone, no one matters to them except themselves. I wanted to see her abusing her power just like I have seen it happen my whole life. Maybe I needed as a reason to justify my anger and hatred toward her. But she didn't. She took everything, even when it was my fault, she apologized to me. She is making it hard for me to hate her, but I need to hold on to it a little longer, till I find something else as a reason to survive.

"You know how annoying your family is. They don't leave me alone, every night one of them would come to have dinner with me. And that ex-alpha, you told me about, I haven't seen him one bit. Instead of him a found a dotting father would seem to have adopted me as his daughter, even when I have hurt his real daughter so much. I have seen that strong alpha who had brought everyone down on their knees getting defeated by the hands of two little kids. Well, the devil would be more accurate for them. They know how to make their grandfather dance on their beats. You should see them, I bet you would be like that too," a tear dropped on my hand, you used to say that I am strong. But if I am strong then why can't I bear with this pain. Why does it feel like increasing with every breath that I take? Why is it draining my energy just to stay here? You don't know what it's like to be here knowing you can't come back, that I can never have you back.

"She is not going to appoint anyone in your place, she said this title belongs to your family. She said that I...I am also part of this family...your family. That means your family line does not end with you, it can continue with me. You know before meeting you I was no one, but now I am someone. And it's all because of you. Because of you, I had a family. The family was something that seemed unattainable in dreams, I thought I would be lucky if I got rejected by my mate, cause that would mean that I have a mate. I never in my wildest dream thought that my mate would accept me. After all, I was just a rogue and they are not accepted anywhere, everyone hates them. But you fool, you didn't just accept a rogue like me you also gave me a family who loves me and accepted me that is so much more than what my biological family did for me."

"I didn't just come here to complain. I have some good news to tell you. We are going to be parents soon," I sniffled and took a deep breath, "You heard right, I am pregnant, we are going to have a baby. It's already been a month and a half. Maybe this is not the ending of my story, maybe I'll have a new beginning."