Chapter 10 (edited)

When Flicker gave me control back, we were at the pack border with our unconscious mate in the passenger seat. I sighed.

How did I end up in this situation? I wanted to earn his trust, take things slow and at right time drop the werewolf bomb on him. But seems like that plan has to change. I took a deep breath and pray for blessings cause the goddess knows how much I need them now. I took a deep breath and start driving.

I stopped the car when I reached home. I look around to check if anyone is around. Then I took his arm around my shoulder and took him inside my house. I took him to one of the guest room and laid him down on the bed. I was still kneeling over him, I took my time noticing his features.

God he is so handsome and Mine. All mine. Flicker was purring in my head agreeing with me. I check for his phone and his wallet and take them with me. Wouldn't want him to leave without giving me a chance to explain. I locked the door before exiting the door.

"Flicker what did you do to knock him out? " I asked her as I have no clue of what happened there. But she ignored me.

I looked at his wallet there were his IDs. So mate's name is Adrien Lucian Whittaker. Adrien. He is 19 years old. I need to find out about his family and figure out what to tell them. And what to tell the sleeping beauty upstairs.

I was sitting holding my head on the porch, when I heard a voice, " Hey sis, watcha doing? " I looked up and said, " I saw my mate today. "

"What did you do? " He asked cautiously.

"He's sleeping upstairs. " What the hell  I'm saying.

"That's not what I asked. " He said and stiffened, " What did you do? "

"Ikidnappedhim" I mumbled under my breath.

He started laughing. He was laughing so hard he fell but continued laughing.

"It's not funny" I glared at him.

"Oh, it is. Just tell me was it flicker?" He asked me.

"How did he know? " Flicker asked me.

"Well he's our brother and he knows who's irrational of the two. " I told her.

"Please tell me to want to do. What will I do when he wakes up? " I asked Kyle.

"Let me call Jay. " Said Kyle still suppressing his chuckles.

Adrien's POV

I was waiting for Stacy in the park. I needed to tell her that it's over between us. Well, there was nothing much, to begin with, but that was on my side for her it was a way to maintain popularity in school. Since I ended I think this should end too.

Stacy was a head cheerleader so it was obvious for her to date one of the players. And I was the co-caption of our school team. But why did I started dating her is something I can't understand. I always wanted something meaningful in a relationship but I guess I looked it in the wrong person. Don't get me wrong Stacy an amazing person she's beautiful and smart too but just not what I wanted.

As I was waiting for her I noticed someone's eyes on me and looked for the person. She was the most beautiful girl I've ever seen. She had an aura of power and authority around her. I was watching her mesmerized by her beauty when she started walking toward me. And for the fir time, I  nervous because of a girl, but she wasn't just another girl she was special.

All my thoughts came to a sudden end when a small figure hugged me from my back. I knew it was Stacy. I turned to her and she gave me her signature smile.

"You wanted to see me. What do you want to talk about baby, she said making her voice seductive.

It would have worked any other time but today it remained me of that beauty who was coming to me. I looked at her and she was standing there like deer in the headlights. I needed to go there and for some reason, I feel the need to explain everything to her. But first I have to get rid of Stacy, well that's way too harsh than I intended it to be. But the only thing that matters right now is her.ISo I whispered in Stacy's ear to wait for me in her car. She thought of it as messages for something else and left giggling.

I ignored that and walked toward that mysterious girl who was hyperventilating there. I feel concerned for her like I've known her my entire life. Then all of a sudden her eyes became darker and she starts walking to me. And everything turned to darkness.

I woke up with a slight headache. I noticed that I was in bed that is way too comfortable to be mine. As the sun was setting there was still a little light in the room to see, I struggled in finding the light switch and turned it on. How the hell did I end up here. It's getting late I need to go home or mom will kill me.

I looked in my pocket but I couldn't find my phone or my wallet. My wallet has my IDs, I can't just lose them. But there has to be some logical explanation for all this. Maybe I fainted. Yeah,  I guess I fainted and that beautiful girl from the park helped me and somehow brought me here. Where ever here is, I bet there is a perfectly logical explanation what exactly what happened.

Okay, Adrien stops panicking. STOP PANICKING. Just go find her or whoever brought you here and....and ask for your stuff and leave.

I tried opening the gate but it was locked. Shit...maybe it's time to start panicking.

I took a deep breath and called, "Hello, I need to leave...... Can you please open the door? "