•Chapter 1•

Walking off campus I had my laptop under my arm and my phone in my hand.

It was quite a rainy day but that didn't matter, I was gonna write anyways.

Entering the coffee shop after my last class for today the waitress already smiled at me and asked; the usual?

Nodding and smiling back I took place at my usual spot, in the back against the wall, at the window.

Seeing the raindrops roll down the window made me relax.

My friend is a waitress here. They usually hold their brakes here at the end of the counter because not a lot of costumers came around the corner to sit down. Sadly she only works on the weekends, so I didn't see her much.

As the waitress brought me my coffee she asked me how my day was and had a little chat with me before she took off again.

An hour past and I heard the bell above the door rang as a new customer came in.

I have seen him here a couple of times before, with his light pinkish hair it was hard to miss him. He had sunglasses on and a smile plastered on his face as he orders something. I couldn't hear his voice because they were too far away.

For a brief moment, he looked over, still with that adorable smile on his face. I couldn't help myself but to smile back. "Just being kind." I thought to myself as I focus back on my writing.

Looking up again after a few seconds I observed how he was leaning on the wooden counter, just his hight, perfect to lean on. He was dressed wel~ he didn't look middle-classed. But he didn't come from our neighborhood as well.

I have lived my whole life in a wealthy household. Never complained and never bragged about it to others.

Yes, my father and mother have there owned companies, my mom a famous wedding planner and my dad the CEO of his own car company that handled in old, rustic and antic cars. Rather special but I always found it interesting to learn from them.

They made their own success so they raised me like that as well. Work hard and it will pay off. Be a strong independent woman who has her own strengths, and can pay her bills.

I wanted to be my own boss too~ become a writer and such, but I'm trailing off.

He didn't live around our neighborhood and I can't recall him going to the "richer" schools.

Seoul is big but our community around here was kinda like we all know each other so it was a little off.

Seeing him exit with around 7 coffees I leaned my head on my hand as I looked back at my screen. 'He must work for a company around here~' I mumbled to myself as I trailed off into a daydream, the 10th this day to be correct.

Around 9 pm I decided to head to my dormitory and shower before going to bed.

I finished schoolwork at the coffee shop so that's great. I studied interior design and architectior but I want to become a writer, if that dream may ever become a reality.

Walking back to campus I got greeted by a few people.

Unlocking my door I entered my room. My roommate quit at the beginning of the year so I had a whole room to myself.

Going into the bathroom to shower and get ready for bed I was finished pretty quickly as I still wanted to watch some Netflix before falling asleep.

Waking up the next morning I got up and opened the blinds. The sun was already shining. 6:30 am ~ Too early but I am a morning person so I can handle it.