•Chapter 30•

Y/n

I was scared. I didn't dare to look at Jimin even tho I wanted to.

He drove us to a warehouse and stopped inside. A man walked up to the van.

Jimin looked over at me. 'Stay in the van for a few minutes okay? I need to talk to some people.' He smiled at me as he sounds caring. 'Okay.' I whispered as I forced a little smile. As he opened the door to the van I hear the man greet him and ask where their leader is.

'Who would it be?' I mumbled to myself while watching them. 'The man said something about a Namjoon, that's the guy he called so it must be him, Jimins boss.' Seeing Jimin look into the van towards me while he was still talking to the man I got chills.

About a minute later Jimin shook the man's hand and walked to my side of the van. Opening the door for me he held out his hand.

Looking down at him with a panicked face he smiled to assure me it was alright. My heart was racing as I took his hand to step out of the van.

Slipping on the step of the van he caught me. 'Oh careful.' He whispered and looked if I was okay. 'Sorry.' I muttered and looked down. His arms were holding me carefully.

Letting go of me we walked into an office.

Sitting down on the couch he got a call. Looking at the screen I was "Dad jokes Jin Hyung" appear on the screen.

'Sorry I need to take this.' He looked at me. Smiling a little I nodded. He picked up the phone and placed it to his ear.

'Yes, Jin Hyung?'

'Jungkooks okay. We are on our way. How is she?' He sighed relieved. The man on the other side spoke loud causing me to hear everything too. 'I'm glad to hear. She is alright. We are in the east warehouse. Can I speak to Namjoon Hyung?' He hung his head a little as he moved to the side.

'Jimin?' The deep voice came through the phone, making it harder for me to hear. 'Boss, thank you.' I could hear a faint chuckle from the other side of the line. 'We are safe for now Jimin. We will talk tonight.' The call ended.

'Y/n I'm-' Cutting him off I hugged him. 'Thank you for saving me!' He stiffened at first but fastly grabbed a hold of my fragile body, patting my hair.

'I would never let anything happen to you.' He whispered into my neck.

'But Y/n we still need to talk.' He pulled back and looked into my eyes.

'This was something that should have never happened.' He took a hold of my upper arms. 'I was scared they would hurt you. This world is cruel. I wasn't allowed to go after you but I did anyway.' He caressed my cheek with his warm, small hand.

'We are not allowed to have a relationship outside of the organization... You have no idea how happy I am to hold you right now.' His hands dropped to mine as I listened carefully.

'I don't know what Namjoon is gonna tell me, use, about what will happen next- but, please do know that he means the best for everyone. So just go with what he says now.. we can see later on.' Nodding at him he pulled me closer to his chest. 'I never meant for you or Bf/n to get dragged into this.' He whispered carefully.

Tears blurred my vision as I only now realize what had happened to us. It hit me hard.

Jimin held me tightly and hushed me by kissing my head.

I loved him and I knew he loved me too but what if this world would destroy both of us?