•Chapter 3•

Y/n

I spent the whole weekend fixated on him. I even made a short story about how we met. Sheesh, I am crazy.

My neighbor was coming by this evening. She is 15 and probably the cutest human being I knew.

She liked reading my stories and watching rom-coms, like your typical teenager.

Once she entered my room she flew on my bed and smiled at me. 'How's it going? My favorite adult.' Turning on her back her head hang to the ground as I turned around in my desk chair.

'I'm only 21 Hailey.' Chuckling a turned back. 'But I'm doing fine. What about you?' As she jumped up she joined me at my side. 'Glad to hear so! And well good I would say. What are you working on?' She asked leaning over in curiosity. 'It's. A little love story. Do you want to read it?' Nodding she pushed me aside making me laugh. 'YES!'

Letting her read it I picked out a movie and put it on.

Although I couldn't focus I held my arm wrapped around her. She was like my little sister.

I used to babysit her but now she can take care of her own so she just comes by to hang out or lighten her heart. I loved her.

Around midnight she fell asleep in my arms. And I couldn't stop thinking about him.

"What has he been up to this weekend?"

Jimin

'JIMIN, DUCK!' Namjoon yelled at me as a bullet was shot. Hissing I pressed my back against the wall we were hiding behind.

Seeing Namjoon look at me from the other side I gave a thumbs up. Pulling out a new round for my gun I reloaded.

'Fucking bitch~' I hissed out as I pinched one eye closed and started to shoot back.

Losing myself I felt Taehyung heavily pat my shoulder as he leaned against the wall beside me. He looked at me, nudged his head that we should leave and gave me a series look again. I stopped shooting and followed him.

Crouching till we reached the door we ran out.

'You need to keep yourself focused man!' He shouts over his shoulder over the shooting that was going on in the back. 'Yeah, I know!' Slightly rolling my eyes we reached the staircase.

Jumping down the first two flight of stairs Taehyung huffed when we came down. 'This hurts my feet.' He groaned out nagging and slowly opened the door, gun ready to shoot. Signing everything was clear we ran out, dodged a few police cars and reached the car.

'What the hell took so long?' Namjoon looked furious at us. 'Jimin lost himself.' Taehyung pushed me in to make more place for himself. 'Aishh!' I hissed at him as I sat down and crossed my legs. 'Yeah I did, sorry.' Grumbling I leaned my head on my knuckles and looked over at Namjoon.

'Hurry up the next time or I will cut your check.' Both nodding at our boss I looked outside.

"This is so depressing." I thought to myself as Yoongi and Namjoon started talking business.

'I found out why they came for us.' Namjoon announced out of nowhere making us al stare at him.

'They wanted my head.' He chuckled. 'But why the fuck would I be in a coffee shop? Those dumb shit heads even mobbed the wrong one.' As he scoffed and chuckled I thought about her.

I'm glad I warned her. Namjoons plan to make it look like we owned it was brilliant, and it worked.

We had the industrial cafe to do our business behind closed doors when we had no other place to go. We don't have to pay for anything as Namjoon told all the waiters and waitresses that we worked for him. He could be so nice to everyone.

Seeing his dimple smile he pulled out a bag from under the car seat.

'Payday?' Jungkook asked with glistering eyes. With his smile, Namjoon nodded at the young one. 'Yep, take all you own guy.' Everyone took their part as I waited patiently.

'Yo Jimin?' Hoseok looked at me. 'You seem an awful lot distracted since that coffee shop got mobbed. What's up?' Now everyone was eyeing me.

Smiling I waved it off. 'Oh nothing I am thinking about moving out, because living with those two is driving me crazy.' Jungkook and Taehyung snapped there heads my way. 'YAH!' They yelled making me and there rest chuckle as well.

'Hyung?' Jungkook nagged. 'I was just kidding.' I smiled. 'I'm just a bit tired that's all.' Namjoon looked into my eyes. 'Just say so~ you are worthless if you can't defend yourself. That goes for all of you. Jimin, take some rest tomorrow. Jin and I will take over the petrol.' Nodding I bowed my head lightly. 'Thank you boss Hyung.'

Getting dropped off at home with Jungkook and Taehuyng after a meeting late this night I looked at the clock and saw it was 3 o'clock in the morning.

Sighing I rubbed my shoulder and neck. Walking in Jungkook and Taehuyng were worn out too, and didn't say much because of it.

Saying our good night's we went straight to our rooms.

Pulling my white dress shirt off I pulled on an oversized T-shirt, took off my pants, put on some joggers and fell down onto my bed.

"At least I can sleep in tomorrow?" I thought to myself as I rubbed my forehead.

Holding my phone above my face I scrolled Instagram, as always only nonsense~

Sighing again I noticed I did that a lot today.

This weekend was going so slow I could probably go out and have some fun but I can't, duty always calls.

I was thankful for this life tho. Never boring, always a challenge and you always get paid an awful lot. Why not?

I guess... Murdering people isn't the way to do it but that's how this world works.

I found peace with it.

Not being able to fall asleep made me turn and toss around in my bed. Sighing, yes there I go again, was the only option.

Sitting up I pushed back my hair and looked at the time. 5 am, shit~

My mind wanders off, thinking about what I did wrong today and how I could do better. My biggest problem was her as I couldn't get her out of my head. I kept asking myself the question: what did she do this weekend?

I don't even know her! Scrunching my nose I laid on my back and looked into the darkness as my phone lit up the ceiling. Probably a snap from Jungkook.

Slowly closing my eyes I fell asleep and I was thankful I finally did.