•Chapter 4•

Jimin

Waking up at around 7 I looked at my alarm clock. Slowly I facepalmed my forehead.

2 hours of sleep, great!

"Can't I just sleep in till 10?" Stretching my arms out bedside me I closed my eyes again.

Hearing someone leave the house I stood up.

Walking into the kitchen I saw it was 9 am.

'Jimin-shiii!' Jungkook greeted me. 'Jungkook-shiii!' I greeted back as we both laughed.

'Did Tae go out for work?' Jungkook nodded at my question. 'Yeah Namjoon needed him at the warehouse, they are holding someone hostage.' I frowned and nodded. 'Since how late?' Jungkook pouted his lips and turned around to look at the clock. 'Around 7 Tae got the call~ So I guess around 7 am.' Humming I Took a bottle of water out the fridge and sat down at the dinner table with Kook.

'Plans for today?' Jungkooks eyes peered over his mug as he asked. 'Gonna drop off some goods and then late petrol from 5 so I won't eat at home.' Seeing him sip his, I don't know what it is really. He just nodded.

'I start at 12 today, you?' As he stood up and put his mug in the dishwasher I cracked my neck. '3 pm.' I said as he leaned against the counter. 'Relaxing day you got.' He stretched his legs.

'I need to take the run from 12 to 2 pm. Have lunch with Jin and Yoongi than go out for training. Yoongi hyung wanted to teach me something, and we all know that's rare so.' Both chuckling I nodded. 'It sure is.'

Jungkook continues. 'I have the night shift as well. We have had some trouble around the cafe so Namjoon wants me to check it out with Tae. We will be gone from 11 pm till 4 in the morning. Just so you know, not that you shoot us or anything while we come upstairs.' Giggling I stood up.

'Thanks for enlightening me.' Leaning next to him. I let the botel of water dangle between my index finger and ring finger.

'I am gonna take off. Gonna catch up at the warehouse.' Jungkook said pushing himself off the counter.

'Hm, I'm leaving to. Now that I have time I can do some errands and get some fresh air.' Jungkook smiled. 'Great, let's take the Hyundai.' Nodding he took the keys before me.

'You aren't driving.' I said taking out my phone as we walked out the door. 'Then you drive.' Turning around to me to hand me over the keys he slapped my phone out of my hands.

Falling onto the driveway I hear him gasp as the silence grew in the air around us.

'Jeon Jungkook.' I kept staring at the ground. 'If my phone is broken I will hit you.' I lifted my finger.

Turning around, walking over to my phone I picked it up. Cracked-

Almost throwing it at his face I breathed.

'H-Hyung?' Turning back around I looked at my screen. 'The screen is cracked, the whole screen I mean by that.' Seeing Jungkook look at me with guilt all over his face I sighed. 'Get in the car.' I said waving my hands as he passed me the car keys.

Stepping in he stuttered. 'I-I am sorry Jimin Hyung! I will pay for a new phone.' Looking at him he took out his wallet. 'How much was it?' He looked so sad...

'1,500~' I sighed. 'Okay here.' Shoving the money in my hands I pushed it back. 'I'm not walking around with that amount of money in my pockets Jungkook.' He looked so shocked at me. 'I'll make a transfer!' I sighed.

'This can wait till tomorrow, I'll buy a new one today and bring the receipt so you can see how much you own me. Good?' He nodded hanging his head. Patting his back I smiled. 'It's okay Kook!'