•Chapter 21•

Y/n

The day came we were about to go sign the papers and my phone rang. 'Hello?' I greeted Bf/n. 'Y/n I'm so sorry but I can't make it!! My shoot is taking longer and I can't leave what do I do!?' Hearing her panic I rubbed my temple. 'Hmm just finish the shoot I'll sign alone and you can do it another time.' Sighing I hear her let out a relieved breath. 'Omg you are the best! Call me when you signed okay?' Smiling I giggled. 'I will, speak to you soon.'

Hanging up I rubbed my forehead. 'Damn I can't go alone!' Sighing loudly I took my phone back up.

'Hey~' I called another person.

'Hey are you okay?' He asked.

'No, Bf/n can't join me to sign the papers so I wanted to ask if you wanted to come with me so I'm not alone?' Hearing his kind voice I calmed down.

Waiting for a response I bit my lip. 'Of course, what time?' ' 8 pm.' I smiled a little.' "Plase says yes." I thought to myself.

'Perfect I will pick you up.' Smiling my stomach filled with butterflies. 'Thank you Jimin!' This was a perfect way to start the weekend.

As he picked me about two hours later I hugged him.

'I'm so thankful you could come with me! I'm stressing out.' Being honest towards him he looked concerned. 'Are you okay? Can I get you something?' I smiled and looked at him. 'I will be fine just, nervous.' As I started to chuckle he lightened up. 'Good.' As he relaxed I looked at him up and down and realized I was staring.

I was falling for him hard... realizing he looked tense and stressed himself I asked about his day.

'Busy... I can't really talk about it.' He said. Making my heart drop a beat. Usually he told me everything so this must have been really serious or upsetting. 'Okay. You can always open up to me.' I said with a tender but weak voice.

As he smiled over at me he laid his hand on my knee. 'Thank you.' His smile made my knees weak. I know he must feel something for me too, right?

Arriving at the apartment I smiled up at it. This was it~

Going in I signed the papers. 'I'm really sorry again my roommate couldn't be here to sign it.' The men smiled. 'No problem miss. For a second I thought you where here to sign with your boyfriend when you walked in.' Smiling and chuckling I waved my hands. 'Ahh no no we aren't a couple.' As I hear Jimin giggle I turned red as I looked over at his cute mochi face.

'Oh I am sorry!' The man smiled. 'Well here you go, your keys. Just tell your friend she can sign next week when I come to check up. I will leave you to it then.' As we stood up, bowed and shook hands the man left with a kind smile.

As I hear Jimin started to crack up and burst out I to laughter I turned around while my ears got the time turn red.

'YAAA stop it!' I laughed walking up to him and hitting his shoulder. Playfully he fell to the ground "defeated".

'I'm sorry!' As he kept laughing my smiled grew so big it started to hurt in my cheeks.

He really was cute.