•Chapter 18•

Y/n

Searching for an apartment with Bf/n around my school district we found an apartment pretty fast.

Visiting a few of them we picked one as we decided it Farley quickly.

We talked about it with our parents and they told us they would support us in buying it but after that we needed to pay all our bills ourselves.

My dad was quite disturbed about the news but he looked at the apartment and found it fitting and close by.

We could both pay the bills as we were both working. Bf/n was a pretty well-known model and I worked at my mom's wedding planner office as a designer for rooms and decorations.

'Hey Bf/n, I was planning on calling the landlord to say we would like to rent the apartment.' Closing one ear so I could hear her better I hear the answer. 'Wait the one with the big open window rich and that nice bathroom?' Chuckling I nodded. 'Yes that one.' 'Ohhh yes! Let me know what he said okay? Gotta go I'm at a shoot.' Smiling I looked down. 'I will, good luck, bye.' 'Bye, thanks!' As I hung up I looked at my phone.

Message from: Jimin🥰

Opening it I read it.
'Hey, what are you doing today?'

Smiling I closed the text. Focusing on the call I needed to make.

'Hello, am I speaking to ****?' I asked as someone picked up. 'Hallo, yes you are, how can I help you miss?' He sounded kind. 'You are speaking with Y/n, my friend and I came by a few days ago to check out the apartment you have for rent. We would like to rent it from you if it's still available?' Getting nervous I bit my lip.

Hearing him "Uhm" and become quite as he thought for a second he responded. 'Okay, we can make an appointment this weekend if you two are available then? Around 4 pm at the apartment.' Smiling I become full of joy. 'Okay that's perfect.' 'Great, we will talk more about house rules and the payment. About a 4-5 days later you can meet up again so I can give you the keys.' The man sounded nice as I agreed. 'That would be awesome, thank you so much.' As he said goodbye I hung up.

Texting Bf/n the news I didn't get a reply. She was still at the shoot.

Going back to Jimin I replied to his text.
'Hi! I still got a lecture today. In about two hours I'm out. What about you? I'm free if you want to do something.😄' Not growing response from him either I put away my phone as the professor walked in.

After two hours I walked out of class and headed to my dormitory. Listening to some music I saw Bf/n had texted me back. 'Okay that's great! I'm so happy we get to sign the papers this quick.' Agreeing with her in the text I put away my phone.

Studying for an hour after I arrived back I sipped on my coffee. Spacing out a bit my phone vibrates on the desk. Picking it up I saw Jimins name.

'Yeah I wanted to see if you had time to hang out?' Biting my lip concentrated I started typing. 'Sure, I still have some work tho. Would you like to come to my dorm so I can still work a little?'

Putting my phone back down I spaced out again.

A few minutes later I snapped out of it and looked at my phone. 'No problem, can you send me the address?' Texting him the address he replied with a fast be there in 10 texts.

About 10 minutes later I went outside to wait for him. Seeing him walk up to the front door I waved and smiled. Looking up he saw me and smiled as he took a little jog towards me.

'Hey.' He said greeting me with a smile. 'Hey! Thanks for coming here.' As he nodded we headed inside.

'You aren't busy with work like usual?' I asked him while we walked towards my room. 'No my boss has been acting kinda weird lately so I guess he is giving me some extra free time.' Looking at him I nodded and smiled.

Entering my room I told him he could make himself comfortable. Taking place behind my desk I started my sketching for my design class. As he took place beside me he looked at my plans I had drawn out and smiled. 'This looks hard?' Focusing on the plans he didn't look at me. 'It can be sometimes.'

After I finished my work we got a coffee and headed back to my room.

I didn't really know where we were actually in our "relationship", are we dating or friends?

'Wanna stop by my house on Friday? I can take you out to dinner.' Jimin asked me as I unlocked my door, getting distracted from my thoughts.

'Dinner?' I asked as we walked in. Humming he nodded.

'I don't know if I'm able to make it.' Jimin looked at me.

'Can we talk?'