•Chapter 9•

Y/n
Singing to Billie Eilish's song "I love you" I roamed around the house getting ready to leave this evening.

'Bye mom and dad!' I yelled as I left the house. I gave them a hug earlier so I was ready to leave.

Bf/n was dropping me off. Well, not really we were getting ready to go clubbing so we where gonna hanging out in my dorm.

I loved going clubbing from time to time.

Time always flies when you're having fun so I always tried to enjoy it as much as I can.

Bf/n is a college student at the school of arts. Not to become an idol, no she is a model so she hardly needs to do anything only stay thin and eat healthily and workout, do her normal classes and that's it. She is really beautiful.

'Let's go!' She yelled as we had our full glam on.

We mostly go to rap and hip hop clubs because the vibe there was better and I loved the music so win-win for me.

Getting in for free because bf/n knew the guard I smiled. 'You whoe!' I laughed pushing her onto the dance floor making her shake her ass.

Dancing the clock hit 3 quickly. She was talking to such a handsome guy I was even getting jealous! Walking over to her as I saw one of his friends tap him on the shoulder I listened in.

'Kook we need to go, the boss is calling.' The guy that tapped him on the shoulder looked over at me and looked at me for a few seconds before he got interrupted.

'Ah I'm sorry! Let's dance the next time you come okay?' He smirked slickly at bf/n and made her giggle. 'I am holding you up to that.' She waved goodbye as we hear him say. 'Hold up Taehyung hyung!'

'He was so handsome!' I grabbed her hand. 'Yes right!!' We took a seat at the bar.

'Did you know his friend of something? He looked at you oddly.' I frowned my lips into a pout. 'No I don't I found it odd as well. Maybe I looked like someone he knows?' She shrugged. 'Who knows, he was extra cute as well.' Both giggling we took a shot. Blinking a few times I looked around

And I swear, looking up to the second floor, I swear I saw Jimin walking by. But that couldn't be. Shaking my head I looked again and saw that he was nowhere to be found

'I've had enough!' I yelled over the music too bf/n. Taking another shot she pointed at herself and leaned closer to my ear. 'Me too! Let's head to you drom!' Nodding I took her hand, guiding her out.

Reaching the outside we took a cab to my dorm.

A little drunk we walked in, changing into our pajamas as we were both worn out.

Cuddling up like we always did she kissed my forehead as I did the same.

'Goodnight Jagi~' She smiled with her eyes closed. 'Goodnight babe.' Falling asleep together I felt in harmony.

Waking up the next morning we both laid at the ends of the bed.

Grabbing my phone I see I had a text. 'Good morning. This is the only free moment I have so I wanted to ask if you wanted to get lunch at the coffee shop?' Looking at when he send it I saw it was around 7am. It's 9 now so he must be working.

'Yeah fine by me, I'm looking forward to it.'

Yawning I stood up and did some stretching. I hardly get a hangover so I just looked like I was extremely tired.

Heading into the bathroom I showered and got changed.

Walking out I see bf/n sitting in the bed scrolling on her phone. 'Hi, wanna grab a coffee before you leave?' She looked up with sleepy eyes and a messy bedhead that made her look cute. 'Hi, oh yeah sounds nice. One of my modeling friends is picking me up for a shoot. Rip that.' I cracked up as she disappeared into the bathroom. 'True that.'

About an hour later I said goodbye to her. Giving her a kiss on the cheek she stepped onto her friend's car and took off. Waving at her I took off my self.

Walking on the sidewalk a car stopped beside me.

'Want a ride?' Looking over with shocked eyes as I recognized his voice I smiled.

'Omg Jimin! You startled me.' Making him smile I stepped in.

'You are working so why did you ask me to get in?' Taking off he shrugged. Your college is on the way and I saw you walk so I thought let's be nice.' Chuckling I reply. 'That's really thoughtful of you!'

'You look tired?' He said. 'Yeah, ' I pulled back my hair. 'I went out clubbing so I had a few drinks.' He nodded and chuckled. 'I see.'

'Well there you go.' He smiled at me. 'Thanks!' 'No problem! Have a nice day at school.' I sighed making him chuckle. 'Yeah, you too at work.' Giving me a thumbs up I started to walk towards the building as I hear him honk and take off.

Sitting in class I see I got a new follower on Instagram. 'Jimin~ of course.' Chuckling I big my lip and followed him back.

He was the cutest.

Getting out of class I went to the grocery store and bought some food.

Once I arrived at the dorm I felt worn out. I just wanted to eat and sleep. Writing can wait today.

Getting a text from bf/n I closed Netflix and checked.

'Girl, guess what?' "Here we go." I laughed to myself as I typed a reply.

'What?🤔' She was typing as if her life depended on it because damn I had an answer in 0.2 seconds.

'That guy from the club, Jungkook. He asked me if I want to go clubbing with him and his friends at the end of this week! And he told me I could bring a friend so you know what that means!!'

'No way!!! Hell yeah I'm in. But isn't it a bit dangerous tho?' I bit my fingers.

'Nah I tell the girls to come and hang out at a distance okay?' Sighing a little relieved I laid down on my bed.

'Okay that is a good idea! I'm in. Text me the details okay?' I smiled at my phone.

'Okay! Thank you Jagi~🥰' She made me do things I normally wouldn't do but I felt safe because almost everyone knew her so nothing could really happen.

'❤️❤️❤️!' Dropping my phone on the bed I turned over and closed my eyes.

"Guess we are going out again."