•Chapter 34•

After breakfast, we all headed to my apartment. Taking two cars for safety Jimin called into the security that was guarding Bf/n and my apartment that we were coming their way.

'We need to be careful. This gang can still be on the lookout for us. But don't worry, we are here to protect you.' Jimin said as he laid his hand on my thigh.

I nodded as I took out my phone and texted Bf/n we were almost there.

Arriving I looked around and saw men scattered around the outside and inside of the building.

Giving Jimin a soft smile he kissed my head. 'Come on.'

Looking at Jungkook he looked tense as his jaw was clenched constantly.

Reaching the right floor I felt safe. Seeing well build men guard the door I sighed a little.

As they saw the three men accompanying me they bowed and stepped away from the door.

Knocking on the woodwork it took a minute before the door creeks open. The second Bf/n saw me the door flew wide open. She grabbed my hand and pulled me in slamming the door shut.

'Y/n!' She hugged me. Squeezing the oxygen out of my lungs I squeaked. 'Sorry.' She let go of me.

She grew so quiet I was totally flabbergasted.

'So are you okay? Did they stop by to check on you?' I asked needing to know if Namjoon kept his promise.

She nodded. 'Yes, a few men with a female doctor stopped by. They told me you send them because I wouldn't let them in.' I chuckled a little. 'Hm yes they are workers from Jimin and Jungkooks boss... I'm glad you got treated properly.' She smiled as we hugged again.

A knock was heard on the door as I came to the conclusion. "She locked them out."

'Who is it?' Bf/n asked me.

'Jimin, Taehyung and Jungkook. Their men have been guarding you the whole night. We couldn't get you because it would be too dangerous so they sent men over to protect you.' She teared up. 'Really?' I smiled at her. 'Really.'

Walking over to the door I let the three handsome men in.

Jungkook locked his eyes on her instantly. 'Bf/n...' He said her name faintly. 'Hi.' She said a bit scared.

'Let's sit down.' Jimin suggested as he felt the tension in the room grew.

'Good idea.' Taehyung agreed as he took a seat first.

Joining beside Bf/n as we took a chair to sit on we faced the guys.

'Let us explain everything that has happened.' Bf/n gulped as she looked at Jimin who started to explain.

Her eyes trailed from Jimin to Jungkook from time to time as she listened carefully.

After we had explained everything to her she nodded. 'So you never wanted to hurt me?...' She asked Jungkook who's eyes instantly locked onto hers. 'Never! I would not forgive myself if you got hurt. Please believe me. I just came back from a job and I wasn't expecting you to be there at all.' He tried to convince her as we all heard the sorrow in his voice become dominant.

'I believe you.' She looked down. 'I wanted to surprise you because you helped us move. I didn't expect you to-' 'I know.' He cut her off as he saw she was getting trouble with her emotions that were taking over.

'I got in a fight because someone jumped me- that's why I had blood everywhere.' She nodded, her head slowly rose up. 'Jungkook I'm sorry to hear.' He shook his head. 'Don't apologize.' They smiled at each other.

Was we all observed, they made me smiled as well.

About an hour later Taehyung got a call.

'Hoseok Hyung needs us at headquarters. We got to go. It's 9 am.' He looked at his friends. 'Okay, we will be back then.' Jimin said as he looks at me and Bf/n.

Before they left he gave me a peck and headed out.

As they left I felt Bf/n stare wholes into me.

'I am so confused. So you are dating a mafia boy?' She cracked me up. 'Yes I am we are together actually and pfff you're too tho so cut it off.' She chuckled lightly.

'I don't know if we are still dating tho... anyhow.. how will this go?' She asked me.

Both becoming a bit uncomfortable and sad I leaned my head on her shoulder.

'I think it's best to listen to them for a while because they know what's best, you know?..' She nodded as she intertwined our fingers. 'I'm scared.' She confessed. Sighing I closed my eyes. 'I am too...'

'I will need to go home with Jimin again.' I said making her tense up. 'Are you leaving me behind?' I looked up at her.

'No! I think it's best you come with us... Or stay here with Jungkook. We will need to wait and see what they say.' She nodded as she bit her lip, her shoulders seemed to relax again.

'Hopefully they will keep us safe.'