•Chapter 27•

Y/n

Waking up early in the morning I saw Bf/n was already awake.

'Hey.' I yawned after I greeted her and smiled a little. 'Hi.' She was making herself some breakfast.

Being busy on her phone I was a little surprised when she didn't smile back.

After the Jungkook and Jimin incident, she has been on edge. Even scared. But I didn't blame her.

Me on the other hand, I had found a little piece with it... I missed Jimin a lot thought~ I still went to the coffee shop every day but Bf/n thinks it's too dangerous because;'What if you run into him?'

Pouring myself some cereal into a bowl and adding the milk I sat down at the opposite side of her.

'Do you have a shoot?' I asked her before I stuffed my mouth with a bite of cereal.

Her eyes darted up and looked into mine. 'Yes, around the area so I will be home by 2 pm I think.' Her face was caving in a little, her rosy cheeks were long gone this week. She hadn't eaten much so I'm glad she is now.

Smiling and nodding at her she gave me a smile back and started to eat her toast.

'When do you have class?' She asked me curiously. 'Hm around 1 till 3 pm. It's Friday so I only have one class today.' Her eyebrows raised in surprise. 'How that's great!' Chuckling I nodded. 'It really is.'

Shortly after Bf/n left for work.

As I did some studying and watched some Netflix the clock struck 12:30 pm quickly.

Heading out I passed the coffee shop. There where a lot of people there. Probably because it's about lunchtime.

Getting my usual order with a cream cheese bagel I went on my way.

I send a new part of my book to my neighbor girl and smiled at her hyped response. She always liked my updates.

Arriving at the campus I greeted some of my classmates before walking in and took place at my usual spot.

As the professor took the attendances he looked around the room and started the lesson.

About two hours later the lesson was over. Heading home I noticed it was cloudy outside.

Stopping at the coffee shop again to do assignments and write a little I waited till it was 3 pm to go back home.

After my 10 minute walk I reached the apartment.

Taking out my keys I opened the door. As I opened the door with my hand I looked at the floor.

Going in and closing the door I turned around.

I couldn't believe my eyes- I started to shack and scream.

I saw three men standing around Bf/n who sat tied up on the ground with a clot in her mouth. Her eyes where bloodshot red from crying.

One of the man walked towards me. Trying to run and open the door he yanked my arm and covered my mouth.

'Shut up! You don't want anything to happen to your dear friend over there now do you?' He smirked into my ear making me feel disgusted.

The tears rolled over my cheek as he pushed me down onto my knees to the ground besides Bf/n. Tying me up as well the removed the cloth from Bf/n mouth.

'You better answer our questions honestly because I don't think you want to know what happens if you don't.' Nodding as I gulped I listen closely.

'Do you know Park Jimin and Jeon Jungkook?' He stared at us.

Bf/n looked at me. 'Yes... We do.'

The man chuckled after I answered. 'Is one of them your boyfriend, or maybe yours?' He pointed at Bf/n as well while he spoke. Shaking my head no he rubbed his chin.

'Do you know where they are and their leader Kim Namjoon?' Exchanging a look with Bf/n we looked confused. 'Sorry but we don't... We don't have contact with them anymore.' He looked at one of his men. 'Take them.'

My eyes widened as the pulled us up at our arms. 'No! no! Take me! Leave her here!' I protested.

"This is my fault not hers."

They looked at each other. 'One's good enough, leave the other one here but make sure she forgets everything that happened.' 'Yes boss!'

Seeing Bf/n look scared at me as they pulled her back I didn't know what to do. Getting dragged out they untied me.

'Now act normal or I will make sure your friend dies.' The man whispered to me. Nodding with tears in my eyes I followed his order.

Getting into the car they blindfolded me.

Arriving they pulled me outside, finally taking off the blindfold. We were in some sort of warehouse. Pushing me down on a chair they tied me up again.

'I'm gonna make a call, make sure she doesn't say anything.' He looked over from his men to me. Walking away a few feet he made his call.

'Namjoon, I have an interesting fact for you.' He smirked looking at me. 'I have a girl of yours.' Seeing his face drop.

'Her name?' He looked over at me. 'Y/n.' I answered. 'Y/n.' He said.

Hearing the other line say: 'Don't bother to threaten me I don't know a girl named Y/n.' My heart stopped.

"I'm gonna die."