•Chapter 32•

Y/n

Jimin escorted me to the car as Jungkook and Taehyung walked behind us. Jimin slammed the car door shut beside me.
I flinched a little.

Getting behind the drives wheel he noticed and apologized. 'I'm sorry.' Shacking my head that it was okay I didn't say anything. I know he must have a lot on his mind.

Taking off as the others did as well the car ride to their house was extremely quiet.

They drove faster than the speed limit making me grip the seat underneath me.

'J-Jimin, can you please drive slower. I'm feeling anxious.' I confess, not hesitating to look at him.

His eyes sparkled as he now noticed it too. 'Sorry about that... I'm not used to driving with someone besides me past midnight.' Giving him a frank smile He slowed down. 'It's okay~'

Arriving at their house I stepped out and followed Jimin. Carefully grabbing his hand he didn't look back.

Once we reached the inside Taehyung closed the door behind us.

'Is everyone okay?' He asked. All nodding he did as well. 'Okay good. Kook let's go get some food in the kitchen.' Jumping like a bunny he followed Taehyungs dorky smile. Seems like his wounds aren't hurting as bad any more.

I smiled a little.

Getting yanked back I crashed into Jimins chest. 'I'm so sorry.' He whispered into the nape of my neck. Wrapping my arms around his neck slowly I sighed and relaxed.

'It's just a bit weird...' I said as he laid his hands on my hips and looked into my eyes as we pulled back.

'Let's go upstairs and talk there?' He took both of my hands guiding the way.

Sitting down on his bed I looked at him. He gave me this safe feeling I had never felt before. His smile just made me feel alright whatever was going on.

He closed the door behind him and turned back to me while he pulled his hand through his hair.

Paying close attention to his plump lips that parted carefully I felt myself melt into this dream world that only a teenage girl could come up with.

Slowly he walked to my side. He looked at me observing my facial structure. His lips bending up in a small smile that broke me out of my gaze as I catch a glimpse of his earring sparkling in the dimmed light.

His tender but dark orbs gazed into mine as he trailed my cheeks with his fingertips.

'Do you have any questions?' The words brushed off his lips.

Blinking a few times I stuttered. 'H-hu, let me think.' He nodded as he let his hand fall back into his lap.

'Why did you pay that big amount of money... For me?' He chuckled as he saw my lost expression.

'Because I love you.'

My heart stopped.

'You are irreplaceable. Not even all the money in the world can live up to your standard, you are priceless~ I would go beyond my reach to make sure you are safe.' My blood streamed wildly through my crimson cheeks as Jimin took my hand while still staring into my eyes.

'I-I... Jimin I...' I couldn't find the right words to say.

He smiled at me.

'Is it okay if I lend you one of my hoodies to sleep in and a pair of sweats?' In awe, giving him a shy nod to confirm. With a giggle, he stood up and walked to his closet in the corner. Giving me a black hoody en gray sweats I thanked him.

'I'll change in a minute... I want to talk more.. for a bit.' My soft voice made him hum.

'I understand now why you could never talk about your work.' His muscles tensed up as he froze his action for a split second.

'I hadn't planned to relieve it like this tho.' He chuckled a little as he took off his shirt.

He had a tattoo on his right side, on his ribs. Nevermind.

Fixing my stare onto it he saw I seemed interested. 'I got it a few years ago when I was like 19 or something.' I smiled a little as I reached my hand out to touch it.

Giving me permission to do so by just looking at my actions I touched his muscular chest. 'I like it.' I smiled wider looking up at him. With a smile as well he pulled on his shirt.

'Y/n my hyungs never knew I was dating you... For the right reason.' He paused. 'They forbid it because it's dangerous for the other half not to be involved in the mafia. I would never want you to join us.' His eyes grew strict and serious.

'Please don't ever join us...' He begged me with a hint of despair in his voice.

'I promise I won't... But does that mean I will have to restrain my feelings towards you?' I asked afraid of the answer.

Jimin came closer and reached his hand up behind my ear to lay our foreheads against one another.

'He isn't gonna take you away from me.' Jimins voice grew deep.

Looking down I leaned into his warm touch.

'Namjoon is our boss and leader but this time I won't obey. We all know I am his favorite but he will try to talk me out of it. Don't listen to him if he starts talking about our relationship.' Nodding carefully I felt him peck my forehead.

'I never wanted you to see this part of me.' He pulled away making me snap my head up. 'No~' I muttered. 'I still love you. No matter what.... You haven't changed.' Slowly his head turned back. 'You can still leave Y/n...' Your eyes started to get watery as he spoke.

Leaning onto your hands towards him he looked away again.

Your stomach clenched seeing him all beat up with his emotions. It made him feel even more like a man.

Leaning your chest against his back and wrapping your arms around his shoulders and neck he lays a hand on your arms.

'I don't care what Namjoon thinks Jimin. Please stay with me.'